2020-10-28 - Released 3.1.04.04 as beta installer and auto-update
- Fix array ini entries not always getting updates
- Difference Reports showing some disabled different settings.
- Constants are now saved in the same order they are defined in the ini.
- Fix Firmware Loader not loading Trans firmware.
- Added support for $GN GPS messages.
- Full application playback bypasses expressions when publishing.
- Fix: VEAL not correct all cells or correcting slowly
- Fix for CurrentTune being saved after config unloaded.
- Move validate call in MenuManager to UI Event thread.
- Fix MS2 Extra Fuel consumption
2020-08-13 - Released 3.1.04 as stable installer and auto-update
- Fix wiping edited Quick View on loading new log.
- Add logging of App Fields to MLG format.
- Work around of ini error for EXTENDED_TEMP
- Fix TriggerLogger Data font scaling.
- View in MLV will now use the existing instance of MLV if one available.
- MLV launch preference dialog (right click "View in MegaLogViewer" menu
- Fix number 8 hang with Belgium keyboard.
- Fix Linux restart application
- Linux Harddrive ID will look for command in /bin
- Fix Linux toggling Work Offline Check box while scanning for an ECU.
- Improved Project Properties backup logic
- Fix Quick Views going back to default on Project reload
- Added additional HW Identifiers
2020-08-13 - Released 3.1.02.05 as beta installer and auto-update
- Added TeamViewer Quick Support download for OS X
- Removed Verbiage on Non-Windows Detect dialog to upgrade for wireless support
- Remove Dash Only menu unless showDashOnlyMenu=true is found in the TunerStudio.properties file
- Fix Filter of serial ports on OS X
- Updated message for 1.7 JRE, to instruct using installer
- Fix forwarded channels (TPS) not showing in the SD Logging selector
- Fix Some fields not showing in SD Log Filed selector
- Refresh activation on upgrade, force it to refresh on next inter connect if not connected.
- Check project.properties for nulls to consider using backup file.
- Intercept controller naming to apply signature based filter.
- Sync Project and tsCanId, Load project CAN ID before parsing ini for a default.
- Added timeTrue([TrueFalseExpression]) function
- Added IsTrueFor([TrueFalseExpression], [SecondsTrueExpression]) function
2020-02-18 - Released 3.1.02 as stable installer and auto-update
- Promoted beta 3.1.01.01, no changes.
2020-02-17 - Released 3.1.01.01 as beta auto-update
- Fix non-resizable dialogs from getting shifted off the screen on high dpi
- Fix strange painting when go offline with full screen dash
- Fix dash color effecting Dash Selector dialog
- Fix Linux restart after update
- Added support for dashboard forced Aspect at full screen
- Fix burn when write had not occurred
- Detects UTF-8 BOM ini encoding without having the ini header encoding = UTF-8
- Dev Edition filters short signatures
- Made indicator generated OutputChannels not hidden from drop downs
- Dashboard chooser dialog respects forced aspect ratio
2020-01-30 - Released 3.1.01 as stable installer & auto-update
- Fix Exit and Shutdown single click action
- Offline Ini download doesn't start monitoring the Internet until a download request has been placed.
- Fix Dash file fonts not loaded.
- Fix small dash tab font on some high dpi screens
- Only load Speeduino supplemental for firmware 201905 and newer
- No changes from 3.0.80.01, only version number.
Completed for next major release:
Beta is currently on par with stable.
2020-01-13 - Released 3.0.80.01 Release Candidate 2 installer & auto-update
- Fix Error when loading CAN device Dashes
- Fix detecting ECU Hub
2020-01-07 - Released 3.0.80.00 Release Candidate 1 installer & auto-update
- Added updateValueWhen function
- Ensure File close on MS3 SD Log transformation.
- Cluster forced aspect now takes user value
- Fix IF() function
- Added force Aspect Ratio to dashboard designer mode
- Updated Exit and Shutdown Action to show on the Single/Long Click Action Menu
- Changed Windows shutdown command to shutdown /p
- Fixed error in 0-60 speed
- Added support for expression based scale and translate for Logger Def
2019-12-04 - Released 3.0.70.03 installer & auto-update
- Added supplemental fields for Speeduino and Gen 4
- Added Time to Speed and Time to Distance dash and supporting infrastructure.
- updated dashboards to have a toggling Data Log Indicator on single click
- Updated High Speed Logger X-Y Chart to contain multiple Y fields.
- Finished Time to speed and Time to distance.
- Made next dash work with single screen
- Updated Performance and Economy data logging options.
- X-Y Plot toggle switch less sensitive to mouse movement during click
- Added spark Cut & fuel cut filters to VEAL
- Added VEAL filters for transbrake / launch control
- High speed logger will write signature to header if firmware family not available.
- High Speed logger will load logs with multi line header properly.
- Moved fullscreen dash switch to single window.
- Added support for String functions in LoggerDef header names
- Generic data view supports more than 3 Y axis'
- Keep VE Analyze Tables in order defined in ini file.
- Added support for logging bit fields in 0b00000000 format
- Added Data Log Indicators as templates in the Custom Channel editor
- Added support for HighSpeed Logger data set overlay.
- High Speed Loggger references header Fields.
- Fix Triggered Logging
- Mark respects and data log offsets to truly be at trigger point in log
- Extended Replay supports selected data rate
- Enable new User Triggered events by default
- Gauges support dynamic value digits
- Support summary view for msqpart files in open dialog.
- Scale UserActionList and TriggeredEventList row height for High DPI
- Moved Event Triggers editor to front.
- Fixed EventTrigger editors enabling of widgets based on active state.
- Fixed User Event Triggers not initializing on startup.
- Fix embedded log viewer not saving user properties.
2019-07-17 - Released 22.214.171.124 installer & auto-update
- Moved Event Triggers editor to front.
- Fixed EventTrigger editors enabling of widgets based on active state.
- Fixed User Event Triggers not initializing on startup.
- Fix Embedded Log Viewer not saving user properties on exit.
- Fix runtime read validator reporting an error on 1st read of non-enveloped protocol.
- Added warning message if running on lower than 1.8 JRE
- Fix Linux 2nd Port fail-over
- Added support for 1D Array without a curve Graph
- Added ini support to disable squirt constraints in std_injection
- Added support for forcing big endian in protocol when controller is little endian.
- Added diff report blink for radio buttons.
- Corrected function insert support in Custom Channel Editor
2019-06-18 - Released 126.96.36.199 installer & auto-update
- Removed "Turn Engine Off" message on difference reports when an error checking protocol is being used.
- StreamTester now reads a string to insure an Internet connection is available.
- Fix 2D Table black when all cells have same non-zero value.
- O2 Out of range ordered as last filter to insure any other filter that might be causing the O2 out of range is displayed 1st.
- Group readout with Histogram on generated Histogram clusters.
- Print incoming and outgoing High Speed Logger via UDP bytes with Comm Debug on
- Fix blocking supported check
- Added signature prefix for SBW can device
- Fix Hi DPI double Scaling of Remote File (MS3 SD) Dialog
- Fix S32 roll over issue
- Suppress MLVLG Logging parent BitField field
- Check selected SD fields for fit on changing from 128 byte to 64 byte logs.
- Allow delete through File Dialog.
- Re check Device Activations after start up.
- Fix BitField background color stays black if val is over max val
- Fix Curve Graph not tracing to log on the Log tab with card layout curve graphs.
- Fix Help Bubble background image too small on high dpi 1st showing.
- Fix Speeduino ini downloads
- Made Comms Test button honor delayAfterPortOpen
- Added ini attribute to disabled num inj ans squirts validation for std_Injector
2019-03-27 - Released 188.8.131.52 auto-update
- Added support for direct entry on multiple cells for 1D tables.
- Fix changes using dialog inputs not getting sent on 2D tables.
- Added Cal Match Monitor that can compare an msqpart to the current tune an publish an OutputChannel to represent match state.
- Added match state outputChannel to Load Tune Action.
2019-03-22 - Released 184.108.40.206 as installers and auto-update
Large functional changes.
- Added Action Manager under Tools menu. This contains the User Action Editor and Action Trigger Editors in Ultra.
- Added User Action Editor - Allows users to create parameters sets as inputs to other Actions and use as an action
- Added Action Trigger support. Any parameter-less action can be triggered based on expressions.
- Added Default User Actions and Event Triggers
- Added mp3 and wav file.
- Added DataLog MARK Actions
- Added Play Sound Action
- Added a Load Tune Action
- Added a Execute Shell Command Action
- Added a Close App and shutdown Action
- Added IF function that works like Excel IF([Condition Expression], [Then Expression], [Else Expression])
- Added SUM function similar to Excel: SUM([expression 1], [expression 2], [expression N])
- Fix GPS on raspberry pi
- View in MegaLogViewer will start as trail and playback when opening a log currently being logged.
- Difference reports added a save delta tune, saves an msqpart containing only the settings that are different.
- Adjustments to CurveGraph preferred sizing
- Fix TuneView Designer Mode Table value set failing to show dialog when full screen
- Generate FeetTraveled as needed to show drag race stats with CTRL=0 in the log viewer
- Updated FieldMap properties files.
- Gauge digits expression from ini works on the fly
- BitField Formatting will be taken from ini file if matching field available
- Error checking for DataLogField names starting with a mathematical operator
- Fix several areas not translating
- Updated SD Selector messages
- Scale Custom Channel editor tree for high DPI
- Scale 3D tuning Divider for high DPI
- Recover from unexpected RuntimeRead size. (Reported by James)
- Changed Internet check to only pass if it read a byte instead of failing to connect.
- Better sizing balance on Curve Graphs when X-Y Plotting is turned on.
- Fix Tuning Panel not showing when it was last visible in in the Graph tab
- Catch FileNotFoundException in CAN Devices Settings Widget
- Fix re-bin axis, truncation of digits on edit, paste and interpolate
- Fix re-bin axis, setting value to that of last edited axis value
- Fix lost Selection on right click of re-bin axis
- Show Mini-Term parsing send box on all dev editions
- Added MoveToLeftDashAction and MoveToRightDashAction
- Brought back prompt to browse for ini when server doesn't have one.
- Download INI files when Internet becomes available, cache it locally.
- Generate any missing formula based DataLog Field entries if all needed fields are available.
- Support for dynamically changing Table and dialog titles with String Functions
- Increased supported iniSpec to 3.63
- Fix Sending blockout not going away with few bytes updated using XCP
2019-01-07 - Released 220.127.116.11 for auto-update
- Fix: New TuneView Tab won't move left until saved
- Include DataLogField Selector (MS3 SD Card Fields) offset and len in msqpart.
- Added support for Delete Example project on 1st project create.
- Fix for MS3 SD log transformation, Created "Wonked" values for some fields.
2018-12-26 - Released 18.104.22.168 for auto-update
- Fix / Workaround for MS3 128 byte SD logs having a 2 byte shift in index for 2nd header block.
2018-12-19 - Released 22.214.171.124 for auto-update and installer
- Use same size font when editing X&Y table bins as used displaying
- Stop Gauge float down as soon as goes online.
- added VE Analyze reset button.
- For tables using direct entry on multiple cells, the value is not sent to the controller until cell selection change, any other key action is taken or UI visible state changes
- Added logging of all variables in an expression when a math error is raised.
- Added properties based dashboard throttling parameters.
2018-12-04 - Released 126.96.36.199 for auto-update and installer
- Suppress Config Error warnings during log file playback.
- Fix MS3 SD Logs transformation when 128 byte blocks and GPS interleave is active.
- Allow IndexLayout CurveGraphs to be shown on LogViewer Tuning pane.
- Changed flow for adding new Tune View, now Name is given after.
- Reduced duplicative logged messages while trying to go online.
- Embedded LogViewer now uses gauge limits as default Min/Max when available.
- Improved Full application log playback to include formula channels
- Fix Double Key Events on Graph Panel
- Use DAQ timestamp with XCP for logs.
- Added DHCP Server to direct cable connections with XCP Ethernet
- Fix to missing UDP data recovery
- Updated XCP Protocol Stats to include CRC match and fail counts.
2018-10-22 - Released 188.8.131.52 for auto-update and installer
- Added Quick Views to Ultra LogViewer
- Improved Full Application Playback in Ultra
- Improved Internet detection timeout when no internet.
- Added auto launch of TeamViewer for support
- Added support for TuneViews embedded in ini file.
- Fix to MegaSquirt CRC checking
- Added Tooltip with equivalent psi and inHg on all table Y axis where the units are kPa
- Reorder Log Viewer readouts to run alpha to-to-bottom col by col.
- Multi-Cell direct entry on 2D tables
- Embedded log viewer supports auto-hiding selectors similar to MLV
- Additional handling of high DPI screens
- Added Protocol Stats for XCP protocol
- Made scalar settings update digits on the fly when using expression based digits.
- Improved Resize table inputs to use tables instead of individual inputs.
- Fix to Free floating active highlight on CurveGraph
- Increased number of pages for Ignition loggers to 250
- Composite logger skips large time gaps and places a vertical yellow marker.
- Altered Gauge Category ordering to honor ini.
- Added support for Event triggers on go oof/online. i.e. stop data log on go offline.
- LogViewer selectors let you type field name to select
- Added support for portEditor expressions per pin to show iniSpec version 3.59
- Added defined Log Quick Views in ini file.
- Added data logging of Odometer
- Added option to rename data logs after downloading from SD
- Major internal refactoring of UI packaging
- Fix selecting proper row on composite log viewer click
- Fix in MlvLgDataLogger, the Queuing stream was writing duplicate records.
- Added Log Position readouts in TS when not on the logging tab.
- Added more hotkeys, resolved conflict between MLV and TS hot keys to advance or go back a record with log loaded.
2017-12-02 - Released 184.108.40.206 for auto-update as beta.
Playback of HighSpeed & Ignition Logs.
Full Application playback of log files
Fixes to Log trace selector in Ultra integrate log viewer when using Night Shade L&F
Added Field Limits for X-Y Plot view on High Speed Logger
Fix for burn sent when no writes
UDP_Stream High Speed logger now supported
Resizable tables now supported fully, with insert Column, Insert Row, Del Row, Del Column and interpolated resize.
MLVLG binary Logging format supported. This will be the preferred logging format going forward.
Fix saving restore points when no change occurred.
2017-07-27 - Ported MLV's Field Limit Editor to Ultra's integrated Log Viewer
2017-05-24 - Added Units to tool tips in Log Viewer read outs.
2017-05-16 - Auto index MS3 SD internalFields
2017-05-16 - Sort Restore points by date and filter to selected controller.
2017-05-08 - Support for CAN Controllers in Tuning Views
Completed for next release:
2017-07-20 - Released 3.0.28 for auto-update and download as beta.
2017-07-189 - Add timeout on autoupdate downloads.
2017-07-18 - Fix honoring controllerPriority flag on bit fields while loading msq.
2017-07-12 - Fix Power and Torque not generated from SD log file.
2017-07-10 - Released 3.0.27 for auto-update and download as beta.
2017-07-10 - Add workaround for JRE crash with Windows Creator Edition
2017-07-08 - Changed Difference Report difference detection for proper precision
2017-07-08 - Added titles for Tables and Curves on Difference Reports.
2017-06-26 - Released 3.0.26 for auto-update and download as beta.
2017-06-15 - Make sure controller all data is taken any time there is no changes sent on a difference report
2017-06-07 - insure data log field names are unique.
2017-06-06 - Difference Reports don't overlook std_injection dialog.
2017-05-31 - Released 3.0.23 for auto-update and download as beta.
2017-05-31 - TuneView Selector now shows children menus
2017-05-31 - Logging Profiles: Respect which ECU field is disabled in projects with CAN devices.
2017-05-31 - Triggered Logging: Set StopTrigger to not triggered when manually starting a log so the log will start even if the stop trigger condition is true. This way it will not stop logging until the stop trigger becomes false, then true again.
2017-05-31 - Fix Firmware loader not recognizing MShift as MS2..
2017-05-26 - Fix "No Time Column Found" error in loop..
2017-05-25 - Put Specific Component name in new component in Custom Channel editor.
2017-05-25 - Fill white spaces with _ for component names in Custom Channel editor.
2017-05-25 - Sort tree components by alphabet on Custom Channel editor.
2017-05-25 - Added Fuel Flow in cc/min and lph as data log fields.
2017-05-24 - Fix blockingFactor to consider command size on writes.
2017-05-24 - Fix blockingFactor writeChunk for remote controllers.
2017-05-16 - Fix userSpeedMPH not enabling tire size and gear ratio settings on MS2 and MS1 in Perf & Economy
2017-05-15 - Fix Signature Mis-Match Connect Anyway
2017-05-08 - Fix hang when changing GPS Connection settings
2017-04-28 - Released 3.0.22 for auto-update and download as beta and stable.
2017-04-28 - Fix Difference Report comparing 1 digit more than set precision on F32's.
2017-04-28 - Disabled parsed ini caching.
2017-04-26 - Released 3.0.21 for download as beta and stable. Autoupdate all platforms beta, Linux only on Stable.
Note: No code changes from 3.0.20. This release only impacts Linux users running a 1.7 JRE as 1.8 JRE's are bundled with the OS X and Windows installers.
2017-04-26 - Recompiled against 1.7 JRE libraries.
2017-04-25 - Released 3.0.20 for auto-update and download as beta and stable.
- 2017-04-25 - Increased timeout to 250ms after F Command as older firmwares require 200ms before responding.
- 2017-04-24 - Added Debug Package under Help menu.
- 2017-04-24 - MS2 and MS3 will accept TPS calibration changes when offline.
2017-04-06 - Released 3.0.19.00 Beta for auto-update and download
- 2017-04-19 - Proper description of MS3-Pro Ultimate in Firmware file list.
- 2017-04-19 - Fix Firmware loader selecting proper s19 for MS3-Pro Ultimate
- 2017-04-19 - Firmware Loader always checks Monitor Version if the M command is available.
- 2017-04-18 - Fix TS not finding MegaLogViewer on OS X.
- 2017-04-17 - Added Bluetooth Direct to Lite edition.
- 2017-04-17 - Check registration against alternate products upon failure.
- 2017-04-17 - Added D2XX to Lite edition.
- 2017-04-17 - Use JRE Base64 when available (1.8+) for faster inmage and font encode/decode .
- 2017-04-13 - Made mouse wheel increment/decrement on 3D tables.
- 2017-04-12 - Filter project backups from project backups.
2017-04-06 - Released 3.0.18.09 Beta for auto-update
- 2017-04-05 - Fixes to MS3 SD retry
- 2017-04-05 - Added cancel button for SD downloads
- 2017-04-05 - Cached Dashboards initialize VP monitors
- 2017-04-05 - No reset on ControllerInterface when downloading SD
- 2017-03-27 - Mouse Wheel adjusts table values.
- 2017-03-27 - On 2D Table added a reset to starting value on the right click menu.
- 2017-03-27 - Fix Fat Needle issue in Log Viewer
- 2017-03-27 - Fix Can't see navigation buttons on Ignition Log Viewer when using Night Shade Look & feel
- 2017-03-22 - Handle Stack Trace from VE Analyze panel
2017-03-15 - Released 3.0.18.08 Beta for auto-update and installer
- 2017-03-15 - Fix issue with configuration caching effecting MS1
- 2017-03-03 - Fix dashboard invalid when importing a fresh project.
2017-02-28 - Released 3.0.18.07 Beta for auto-update (Developer Edition only)
- Dashboard caching for faster project load
- Parsed ini caching for faster project load.
- Faster log start.
2017-01-16 - Released 3.0.18 for auto-update and download as beta and stable.
- 2017-01-30 - Fix Dashboard selector not painting correctly sometimes..
- 2017-01-30 - Fix for OS X, App window gone when leaving full screen dash.
- 2017-01-24 - Fix Unhandled exception on save current tune / Restore points on OS X and Linux
- 2017-01-24 - Fix Signature Mismatch dialog showing up very short on OS X
- 2017-01-17 - Firmware Loader properly selects MS3 Ultimate
2017-01-16 - Released 3.0.17 for auto-update and download as beta and stable. (MS3 SD Format disabled in stable)
-2017-01-16 - Fix gauge Images not showing on OS X.
-2017-01-16 - Select only new gauges on Copy/Paste in designer mode.
2017-01-12 - Released 3.0.16.06 for auto-update and download as beta
-2017-01-12 - MS3 SD log transformation allows 3 Magic number or timestamp errors before ending.
-2017-01-11 - Added support for ini attribute indicatorPanel
-2017-01-11 - Added Format SD card for MS3.
-2017-01-11 - Fix Connection Type changing in Manual Comm settings for firmware loader.
-2017-01-09 - Fix Graph Panel not initialized on 1st SD log opening.
-2017-01-03 - Prevent byte concatenation when timing out getting firmwareInfo.
2016-12-19 - Released 3.0.16 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
-2016-12-19 - Fix Gauge Invalid cross out not showing when in layered paint mode.
-2016-12-19 - Fix DAQ Updates with XCP protocol.
-2016-12-17 - Apply translations to lower help pane.
-2016-12-17 - Fix UnDo / Redo.
2016-12-14 - Released 3.0.15 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
-2016-12-14 - Fix fullscreen on OS X 10.12.
-2016-12-14 - Autoupdate now checks md5 checksum after download and will resume partially downloaded files..
-2016-12-14 - Correct Port Editor offsets when they are set to an invalid value.
-2016-12-13 - Updated Firmware loader to recognize MS3-Pro Ultimate
-2016-12-02 - Cleanup .efianalytics folder on Linux, move contents to .efiAnalytics/.
-2016-11-30 - Fix MS3 SD not including Time Field.
-2016-11-30 - Fix MS3 Going offline when pressing Undo if runtime channels changed.
2016-11-18 - Released 3.0.14.02 for auto-update as beta
-2016-11-18 - Attempt to fix random thread lock issue
-2016-11-18 - Save project.properties only once. A double save was sometimes cause the back up not to save.
-2016-11-17 - Dynamically sized tables do not require re-opening.
-2016-11-16 - Dev edition Controller RAM Editor active, allows realtime editing and display of raw controller data..
2016-11-16 - Released 3.0.14.01 for auto-update as beta
-2016-11-16 - Refresh controller data on PortEditor open.
-2016-11-15 - Fix to PortEditor correcting invalid values on open.
2016-11-03 - Released 3.0.14 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
-2016-11-10 - Fix: Table data not updating after getting a difference report.
-2016-11-10 - Fix: Firmware loader not erasing top sector for MS3 1.5 firmware
-2016-11-10 - Make label blink while detecting hardware in firmware loader.
2016-11-07 - Released 3.0.12.02 for auto-update as beta
- 2016-11-07 - Added Help bubble button to the Signature Mis-Match dialog.
- 2016-11-06 - Added Help text to bottom of settings dialogs.
- 2016-11-05 - Added Help bubble button to the Ignition Logger.
- 2016-11-05 - Added Table for Data View on ignition Logger.
2016-11-04 - Released 3.0.12.01 for auto-update as beta
- 2016-11-04 - Honor SD Card GPS interleaving flag.
2016-11-03 - Released 3.0.12 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
- 2016-11-03 - Fix for MS1 always read full page as commands do not support partial page read.
- 2016-11-03 - Firmware loader detect MS1 properly and notify not supported.
2016-10-31 - Released 3.0.11 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-10-31 - Made Quick trace select optional in TS Ultra log viewer
- 2016-10-31 - TS Ultra log viewer will open multiple files after SD Download
- 2016-10-31 - Dev Edition will not accept signatures over 40 characters long or starting with a null char.
- 2016-10-31 - Fix: Some conditions led to JSSC Com Port not being closed properly.
- 2016-10-30 - Made Quick Trace Selection optional for the Ultra graphing view.
- 2016-10-29 - Added Save Log Data button to Ignition Logger..
- 2016-10-28 - Added Odometer and TS Speed to data log.
- 2016-10-28 - Fix: Odometer & Trip Meter looses distance when data log started.
- 2016-10-28 - Fix: Difference Reports showing TS data for both Local and Controller data with tables nested in panels
- 2016-10-27 - Fix issue with CAN Device Properties hanging
- 2016-10-27 - Fill unallocated space in constants
- 2016-10-27 - CTRL key ends multi-select in 2D tables.
- 2016-10-26 - Integer ini parameters support using hex string inputs as opposed to only base 10.
- 2016-10-21 - Save backup of project.properties auto restore on corruption.
- 2016-10-17 - Fix Dashboard label painting when in layered paint mode.
- 2016-10-19 - Fix Project Properties labels missing on settings tab with night shade Look & Feel.
2016-010-14 - Released 3.0.10.08 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-10-13 - Read only portion of page needed instead of full page on dialog open.
- 2016-10-13 - Error checking with retries added to auto update.
- 2016-10-07 - Fix CurveGraph exception with no registration.
- 2016-10-07 - Added support for X & Y Label in TableEditors
- 2016-10-02 - Added Video Driver option to use Java default on Windows Use D3D
2016-09-14 - Released 3.0.10.03 for auto-update as beta
- 2016-09-26 - Enable Automatic update Check in non-registered version.
- 2016-09-26 - Altered Linux Hardware ID detections.
- 2016-09-26 - Fix to JSSC InputStream over-run handling
- 2016-09-24 - Select Gauge Component on add
2016-09-22 - Released 3.0.10 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
- 2016-09-22 - Added support for nested #define.
- 2016-09-21 - Fix in MS1Extra ini file, ignition settings were disabled.
2016-09-20 - Released 3.0.09 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
- 2016-09-19 - incresed time between connection attempts to 400ms for JSSC and D2XX
- 2016-09-19 - Renamed "Recent Car Projects" to "Recent Vehicle Projects"
- 2016-09-19 - Fix: Supplemental channels not loaded in dashonly mode.
2016-09-14 - Released 3.0.08 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-09-14 - If ini is encrypted, the msq will always be encrpted as well.
- 2016-09-12 - Ignore page attribute in menu definition if not there..
- 2016-09-12 - Added filter Restore Points to Create Project Backup.
- 2016-09-11 - Fix Data Log Field Editor allowing empty field name.
- 2016-09-11 - Fix Data Log Field Name not updating on tree when edited.
2016-09-09 - Released 3.0.07 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-09-08 - Fix High CPU usage in Comms.
- 2016-09-08 - Handle MS3 going offline after a controller powercycle with highspeed runtime enabled.
- 2016-09-08 - Altered Delay of reads with small blockingFactor.
- 2016-09-01 - Fix Error when invalid connector assigned in port editor.
- 2016-09-01 - Add Disable D3D video driver work around
- 2016-09-01 - Add support for #define lists to be used with bit fields.
- 2016-09-01 - Add support for read only oddArray ParamClass.
- 2016-08-29 - Fix Cluster Demo in Load Gauge Cluster dialog.
2016-08-26 - Released 3.0.06 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-08-22 - Fix Config Error dialog repeatedly comes up.
- 2016-08-16 - Fix library reference in manifest for CurveGraph fitting.
- 2016-08-16 - Fix Custom Filter not working in VE Analyze.
- 2016-08-10 - Force proper digits on Lambda Delay and TS internal AFR table.
- 2016-08-09 - Prevent file signature detection from finding corrupt msq firmwareInfo as signature.
2016-08-08 - Released 3.0.05 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
- 2016-08-08 - Altered offline Trial Registration rollback logic.
2016-08-04 - Released 3.0.04 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-08-04 - Added Deadlock monitor.
- 2016-08-04 - Fix small font on MS3 MAF Curve.
- 2016-08-04 - Support BluetoothMode in JSSC driver on Windows (Already supported on OSX and Linux).
- 2016-08-04 - Fix Linux Browser not launching
- 2016-08-04 - Added abs function to Expression edito list.
- 2016-08-04 - Added min() and max() function support.
- 2016-08-04 - Fix issue with exponential scalar on F32 data type.
2016-07-28 - Released 3.0.03 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
- 2016-07-26 - Fix, Difference report showing disabled dialogs.
2016-07-21 - Released 3.0.02 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-07-20 - Adjust font sizing smaller on 1D and 2D tables to prevent ...
- 2016-07-20 - Added support for OutputChannel and full expressions on LogFieldSelector
- 2016-07-18 - Fix to Avg MPG Gauge
2016-07-13 - Released 3.0.01 for auto-update and download as beta and stable.
- 2016-07-12 - Removed Persist Channel from Channel editor. It was not implemented that way, you use the persistAccumulate() function.
- 2016-07-12 - Support paste email into registration dialog.
- 2016-07-12 - Make paste into 2D table skip empty cells for data copied from MLV Histograms.
- 2016-07-11 - Improved GPS reconnect on unexpected connection loss.
- 2016-07-11 - Changed GPS Active Indicator off verbiage to "GPS No Fix"
2016-07-09 - 3.0.00 Released to Stable - Download only
- No Changes from 2.9.129
2016-07-05 - 2.9.129 Released as Release Candidate 5 - Download and Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-07-05 - Prevent inactive 1D arrays from validating limits against inactive remapped Constants. (IOx Generic PWM Issue)
- 2016-07-05 - Fix: SD Card Field changes not showing up on Difference Reports.
2016-07-01 - 2.9.128 Released as Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-07-01 - Handle UnsatisfiedLinkError for off beat RasPi Linux Distros.
- 2016-06-30 - Fixes to odometer.
- 2016-06-30 - Fix Datalog indicator going out when going offline.
2016-06-24 - 2.9.127 Released as Release Candidate 4 - Download and Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-24 - Fix incorrect Lambda sensor reference on Trim Table Analyze
- 2016-06-21 - Fix font scaling issue with CurveGraph on high dpi screens.
2016-06-16 - 2.9.126 Released as Release Candidate 3 - Download and Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-16 - Fix OS X opening wrong right click menu on Gauge Clusters in TuneView Designer mode.
- 2016-06-16 - Fix Fail-over Persistent Channel persistor Thread gone wild.. High CPU Usage.
- 2016-06-15 - Added missing MS2e Dashboards
2016-06-14 - 2.9.124 Released as Release Candidate 2 - Download and Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-14 - Handle Detection error when on platform no supporting D2XX
- 2016-06-14 - Fix non-fullscreen window placement on newer OS X
- 2016-06-13 - Fix black screen when full screen on newer OS X
- 2016-06-13 - Fix not prompting on dirty secondary dashboards
- 2016-06-13 - Fixed error using userSpeedMph with MS3
- 2016-06-10 - Added Odometer, and trip meters remember last value until reset.
- 2016-06-10 - Simple Linear Channel editor assumes input of volts that are converted to ADC.
- 2016-06-10 - Fixed numerous UI issues with Custom ini editor
- 2016-06-10 - Fixed inc file copy error in Custom Channel inc file Editor
2016-06-08 - 2.9.123 Released as Release Candidate 1b - Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-08 - Fix for inverted table Y Axis.
2016-06-08 - 2.9.122 Released as Release Candidate 1a - Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-08 - Load main controllers custom.ini after CAN devices so expressions in custom.ini can reference CAN Devices.
- 2016-06-07 - Burn Button always enabled, when burn is needed a burn ICON becomes enabled on the button.
- 2016-06-07 - Insure tune gets saved when accepting an Auto-Update.
- 2016-06-07 - Search box includes results from CAN devices.
2016-06-06 - 2.9.121 Released as Release Candidate 1 - Download and Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-06 - Created OS X app and DMG installer
- 2016-06-06 - Updated bundled ini files
- 2016-06-06 - Updated OS X Restart to use bundled JRE if available.
- 2016-06-06 - updated splash screen.
- 2016-06-02 - Added additional Error Reporting if the project thermfactor.inc file is not writable.
- 2016-06-02 - Fix Signature mis-match and Comm settings initially incorrect on new project creation.
- 2016-05-31 - Correct CAN device going online when maincontroller unavailable
- 2016-05-31 - Error showing Ultra Graph View with unknown firmware.
- 2016-05-31 - Fix Indicators not always toggling in Demo mode.
2016-05-27 - 2.9.120 Released as Beta - Download and Auto Update
- 2016-05-24 - Exit Edit mode on vertical 1D tables when pressing tab or enter
- 2016-05-24 - Fix not selelecting cell when clicking another cell while in direct edit mode on 1D table.
- 2016-05-20 - Added Bluetooth over RS232 driver for OS X and Linux. This is the standard RS232 driver but with timings to improve Bluetooth.
- 2016-05-19 - Fix for Invalid Indicator cross out color. It was showing an XOR color too easy.
- 2016-05-19 - Fixed read timeout issue when loading firmware over TCP/IP
- 2016-05-19 - Fixed Firmware Version Info getting updated on signature mis-match
2016-05-18 - 2.9.118 Released as Beta - Download and Auto Update
- Added MS1 HiRes Tuning Views
- Support for MS3 1.5+ Firmware loader full erase
From TunerStudio 2.6 to the 2.9 releases there was approximately 80k lines of code added, so as you can imagine there is too much to detail here. Thus this high level list of changes is provided and now moving toward a stable release, detailed changes will be tracked.
Key new features since 2.6.x:
- Integrated Firmware Loader
2015-04-21 - 2.6.19 Promoted stable - no Auto Update for stable, only beta.
- back ported a fix to ensure JRE exits on auto update, this will only work going forward, so when you update from 2.6.19 or higher to a yet newer version. If on older version and you have trouble with the JRE existing, do update checks without a project open.
2015-04-14 - 2.6.18 Digitally signed and Promoted stable - no Auto Update for this release.
2015-03-18 - 2.6.18 Released to Beta
- Fix to handle find the bundled JRE when double clicking an msq.
2015-03-06 - 2.6.16 Released to Beta
- Fix to retain activation on Raspberry Pi when no network.
2015-01-21 2.6.14 Promoted to Stable and Beta
2015-01-21 - Fix Burn Timeout with old protocol firmwares.
2015-01-13 2.6.12 Promoted to Stable
- Bundled JRE so no JRE installation is required and Java Updates will not break app.
- Changed CAN Timeout reaction with new protocol to immediately retry instead of waiting.
- Use minimum blockingfactors from protocol on remote CAN devices if available.
- Always Retry on CAN_TIMEOUT protocol errors.
- Support Reference Table writing to secondary CAN Devices
- Updated PDF Viewer so images display in help files on1.7+ OpenJDK. (Primarily affects Linux)
- updated verbiage in Project Properties dialog when controller not found. ("Please click the 'Other' checkbox and browse")
- Fixed GPS data lag with high speed GPS devices.
- updated French Translations
2014-08-26 2.6.05 Promoted to beta
2014-08-26 - Fix for VE Analyze while the project contains additional CAN devices.
2014-08-19 2.6.04 Promoted to Stable
2014-08-18 2.6.04 Promoted to Beta
2014-08-18 - Fix JSSC bug that can effect MS2 extra with CAN_COMMANDS, causing dropouts.
2014-08-18 - Apply Translations to Command Buttons
2014-08-15 2.6.03 Promoted to Beta
2014-08-15 - Updated French Translations
2014-08-15 - Updated ini files.
2014-08-15 - Fix Porteditor not updating when value change less than 0.5
2014-07-04 - Correct Analog Gauge major tick placement when min values is not an int.
2014-07-01 2.6.02 Promoted to Beta
2014-07-01 - Force msq error stack clear when starting an msq load.
2014-07-01 - Synchronize Math parser
2014-05-22 - Fix to prevent filtering data in WUE Analyze when using an MS1 on B&G firmware with a Wideband
2014-05-22 - Fix reported error when loading MS3 1.0 and 1.1 firmwares.
2014-05-09 2.6.01 Promoted to Stable and Beta
2014-05-09 - Maintain indicator order from ini file.
2014-05-08 - Fix problem loading a temp project with Help references.
2014-05-07 - Corrected ini error in MS1 Extra 29y ini bundled.
2014-04-28 2.5.20 Promoted to Stable and Beta as 2.6.0