Shadow Dash MS for Android
Once again MegaSquirt tuning software stands in front of competitors. All new Shadow Dash MS provides not only mobile logging via your Android phone or tablet, but now the dashboards you have appreciated with TunerStudio have been brought to your Android phone or tablet as well. Actually TunerStudio dashboards with additional support for images in indicators and gauges. (Yes that is coming to TunerStudio too)
Released for Final Round Beta Testing, Android dashboards and data logging with style.
- TunerStudio Dashboard Style and flexibility
- Shadow Logger simplicity
- Runs on you Android Phone or Tablet
- MSL format data logging
- Save & load with normal msq tune files
- Support for all MegaSquirt Firmwares
- Slide between 4 Dashboards that are open at all times
- Android Sensor data (GPS, Accelerometer, Magnetic, etc)
- HUD Mode
- Support for Android 2.3 and up.
Watch the introduction video
This may look like a TunerStudio Dashboard, but it isn't TunerStudio, this screenshot is from Android!
Look close and you will notice the addition of accelerometer and speedometer data.
Enable Unknown Sources
Before attempting a manual installation of apps using the .apk files, you must first allow your phone to install from “Unknown Sources” (i.e. non-Play apps).
To do this, navigate to Settings -> Security and check the box marked “Unknown Sources“.
You can then run the .apk file from any file manager and you will have the Shadow Logger MS icon available with your applications.