- Written by Phil Tobin
- Category: Downloads
2014-04-21 2.5.20 Released to Beta
2014-04-21 - Make sure getChannelXXXbyOffset function return the channel attribute consistently.
2014-04-19 - Added Validation for to many bit Constant options.
2014-04-19 - Fix problem creating new project with local help references in the ini.
2014-04-12 2.5.19 Released to Beta
2014-04-12 - Recurse into OutputChannelse to insure monitoring of all Parameters for change.
2014-04-12 - Updated MS1 Extra 29y3 ini to support Custom Linear Wideband.
2014-04-07 2.5.18 Released to Beta
2014-04-07 - Baseline Curves Default to off when in Lite Mode.
2014-04-07 - Fix WUE Analyze saving afrOffset values. The lazy load made them unavailable.
2014-04-07 - Fix multiple Config Errors not updating from 1st message after that one is fixed.
2014-04-07 - Added "Very Easy" Mode to VE Analyze for use on Dynos.
2014-04-07 - When downloading help manuals, ensure target dir is created.
2014-04-03 - Fix Error loading new MSQ's with String types into projects with old ini's that do not have the String Constant defined.
2014-04-03 - Improved Hardware ID's for Linux so activation is better capable without connectivity.
2014-03-29 - Fix for Channel competing multi mapped constants updating one another within their limits.
2014-03-24 2.5.17 Released to beta
2014-03-24 - Help Topics on 3D tables.
2014-03-24 - Remapped close project hot key to ALT+X
2014-03-24 - Fixed hang on close if update check underway.
2014-03-24 - Commented out validation for unknown entry in Table section. Will add back in next beta cycle.
2014-03-18 2.5.16 Released to Beta
2014-03-18 - Added support for helpTobics on tables.
2014-03-18 2.5.15 Released to Beta
2014-03-18 - Added ini entry for help doc root..
2014-03-18 - Checks for and downloads help manual if not installed locally.
2014-03-18 - PDF Viewer supports jump to anchors
2014-03-14 - Altered enable mechanism to stop flashing enable/disable
2014-02-28 2.5.12 Released to Beta
2014-02-28 - Added kill command to Instance Monitor
2014-02-28 - Protect against null fonts on paint
2014-02-28 - Added PDF Viewer
2014-02-21 2.5.12 Released to Beta
2014-02-21 - Protect against null Font Family
2014-02-21 - Added $getWorkingDirPath() function
2014-02-19 2.5.11 Released to Beta
02/18/2014 - Altered Blocking of JSSC driver to avoid tripping Prolific read bug.
02/16/2014 - Fix re-enable bug on some conditions.
02/15/2014 - Force writes of table cells in edit mode on lost of focus.
2014-02-06 2.5.10 Released to Beta
2014-02-05 - Put Timeout monitor on internet calls.
2014-02-03 - Do not detect on JSCC when USB Wireless unavailable
2014-02-03 - Fixed Help index
2014-02-03 - Support for ini 3.22
2014-01-30 - Added String Function getWorkingDirPath()
2014-01-29 2.5.09 Released to Beta
2014-01-29 - Fix for WUE Analyze Stack Trace.
2014-01-29 - Updates JSSC Lib to 2.6 and activated JSSC Comms driver, added this to detect as it is more reliable for RS232 in many scenarios. This is not the default until broader testing has been performed.
2014-01-28 2.5.08 Released to Beta
2014-01-24 - Saves raw binary controller data when Save Tune As file name ends in .bin
2014-01-24 - String Functions supported in helpTopics.
2014-01-24 - String functions supported in inline. i.e. "file://$stringValue( aPathConstant)"
2014-01-22 - CurveCraph Autoscaling supports min scaling.
2014-01-22 - CurveCraph Autoscaling fix for small value scaling.
2014-01-06 2.5.07 Released to Beta
2014-01-06 - Fix Comms setting Test Button not working with new protocol, legacy RXTX and CAN_COMMAND active.
2014-01-06 - Fix Auto Logging not activating on the 2nd try when settings conflict
2014-01-06 - Won't got to Internet for ini file if it already got it previously.
2014-01-06 - Fix Low Critical red bar on Round Analog Gauge
2014-01-06 - Hide Run in Lite mode menu, this option was depricated.
2013-12-26 2.5.06 Released to Beta
2013-12-26 - Fix: Req Fuel Calculator shows behind dialog if Modal Dialogs is turned on.
2013-12-26 - Fix: Some menus showing enabled when they should not. Caused by 2.5.05 fix to "Show Diabled Menus"
2013-12-26 - Show disabled Condition in tooltip enabled for Lite! edition
2013-12-21 - updates to French Translations.
2013-12-17 2.5.05 Released to Stable
- Menus showing as enabled when they should not be if "Show Disabled Menus" is un-checked
2.5.04 Released to stable
2013-12-16 - Fixed error saving some dashboards.
2013-12-04 - Fixed increment and decrement of scalars when using scale as divisor
2.5.03 Release to beta.
2013-12-06 - Added WUE Analyze profile for MS1 B&G firmware.
2013-12-06 - Fix of curveGraph rendering wrong when multiple curves on single graph and auto scaling of X Axis is turned on.
2.5.02 Release to beta.
2013-12-03 - Ensure CommandButtons subscribe for OutputChannel Updates incase there is nothing else subscribed to all needed channels
2013-12-03 - Fix logging Trip and economy gauges if set to liters
2013-12-02 - Fix Slow dashboard save when Referenced Font unavailable.
2013-11-26 - Fix error setting correct x&y OutputChannels when loading a edited TS Custom AFR table.
2.5.01 Release to beta.
11/22/2013 - Fixed reset of channel selector on difference report when canIdSelector changed.
11/22/2013 - Fixed Exception when closing a project on unregistered edition
11/20/2013 - Added csv as File type on "View Log with MegaLogViewer"
Nov 18, 2013 released 2.5.00 to stable and beta
11/16/2013 - 2.4.16 (2.5 RC3)
- Correct error message during Difference Report from Channel selector and canDeviceSelector when used on remote CAN device dialog
- Insure Auto Update extracts all zipped files before launching updated TunerStudio
- Correct error messages when loading Registered only PcVariables into Lite! edition.
11/15/2013 - Summary of Changes for TunerStudio 2.5:
- Warmup Auto Tune
- GPS Support
- HP & Torque Gauges
- Distance & Economy Gauge
- Search for settings
- Context Help on Port Editor, Tables and curves
- Table Smoothing
- Table X & Y Re-Bin
- Table Smoothing
- Table Fill up and right
- Table highlight selected X & Y
- Dashboard Enhancement
- Dashboard Swiping
- Images saved to .dash file
- Fonts Saved to .dash File
- Designer mode Grid
- Designer Mode display of size and position
- Enhancements to gauge back ground and border rendering
- Project Archiving
- Display of Reference Table Calibration based on crc32
- XY plotting of generic High Speed loggers.
- High Speed Logger start & stop commands
- High Speed Loggers support chained commands.
- Removed 32 bit record limitation for HighSpeed loggers, no limit to record size now
- Data Log Profiles
- Quick Runtime Protocol
- Major Refactoring of for shared cross platform libraries.
- High Speed Runtime blocking
- MS3 SD Browser active in Lite edition
- Baud rate switching during SD read back
- Baud rate switching after interrogation
- Automatic Logging
- VE Analyze Improvements, dead O2 filter, default limits
- String fields supported for Constant and PcVariables
- Array types supported for PcVariable
- F32 Constant and OutputChannel support
- Channel Selector widget added
- Slider widget added
- Can Device Widget Added
- displayOnlyField widget added
- Hide Menu Expression
- Hide Field Expression
- Card Layout for dialogs and panels
- Port Editor sets new sign and float bits
- Port Editor Alias' for Port Names
- Optional validate array bounds
- Ini String functions added:
- bitStringValue([bitConstantName], [expression])
- String functions supported for Constant & OutputChannel Units
- String functions supported Gauge Title and Units
- Math parser access to array values using variableName[index]
- Additional Math Parser functions:
- Expressions allowed for Constant scale, translate, min, max, digits
- Expressions allowed for OutputChannel scale, translate
- DataLog entry lag factor - A field can be made to shift to an earlier record to compensate for calculation lag
- Inverted user to MS value calculation, switchable on the fly
- Standard calc: msValue = userValue / scale - translate
- Inverted: msValue = (scale - (translate*userValue)) / userValue;
- noMsqSave keyword added.
- UI Component caching for significant improvement in dialog open time with many widgets
- CurveGraph selection follow mode
- Option to display Enable Condition in menu tooltips
- Updated Lambda sensor list
- Reference Table Blocking
- New Protocol extension for 002 support. I, F, f
- PcVariables saved to standard msq
- Improved help documentation
- Start up landing pages displayed with user actions for opening projects
- Language Packs updated for 19 languages
- Language file format change for improved performance and size
- More complete Application translations
- New Communication Driver Framework with multi-platform plugable driver.
- FTDI D2XX USB Support
- WiFi TCP/IP Connectivity
- RXTX using new framework
- New Detect Engine, supports detecting any of the new pluggable drivers
- Com Port list limited to valid ports with no upper port number limit.
- CAN Device Menu Navigation segregated.
- Auto Update improvements
- Elevates permission to Admin on Win Vista, 7 & 8
- Notifies user when waiting for file locks to end
- Checks entire file was downloaded before upgrading.
- Added a Wrapping Menu Navigation Option
- Update Packaged Dashboard
- Update Packaged Projects
09/12/2012 - VeAnalyze zAxisTransform support
09/12/2012 - 2d Table Smoothing function
09/12/2012 - 2D table Fill Up & right
09/12/2012 - Dashboard Designer mode has grid for object placement
09/12/2012 - Images saved to .dash file
09/12/2012 - Dashboards support for image backgrounds on Indicators and Gauge.
08/21/2012 - Additional filter for bad records on FRD transformation
08/21/2012 - Decreased min och delay
08/21/2012 - Issue warning when reassigning ini name on load
08/18/2012 - read only mode ini loader, skips unneeded tuning components
08/16/2012 - Performance improvements to ini loader
08/15/2012 - Performance imporvements to Dashboard Loader
08/15/2012 - Sizable Refactoring of components
--- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- --- --- ---
Stable Track 2.0 below, New beta Track started.
11/05/2012 - 2.0.8 Released as Beta with auto update
11/05/2012 - Use MS3 values for Req Fuel Calculator
09/21/2012 - 2.0.7 Released as Beta without auto update
09/21/2012 - Fix for MS1 VE Analyze when using AEM WB
08/17/2012 - 2.0.6 Released as stable with auto update - 2.0.5d promoted to stable.
08/07/2012 - 2.0.5d Released as Beta with auto update
08/07/2012 - Insure invalid bit settings on controller are over written with TunerStudio Settings on send TunerStudio settings.
08/02/2012 - 2.0.5c Released as Beta with auto update
07/31/2012 - Performance improvements to the dashboard loader.
07/31/2012 - Use the Menu label value for settings dialog title if the dialog is defined with an empty string.
07/27/2012 - Added FRD 2.1 support for 8 byte long and double values.
07/27/2012 - Fix file naming for Multiple FRD file transforming.
07/26/2012 - 2.0.5b Released as Beta with auto update
07/26/2012 - Stop + and - from showing in the table Add and Subtract.
07/26/2012 - Return Focus to table after button pressed
07/26/2012 - Queue data log records for writing by thread other than comms thread, so slow disk access doesn't slow data rate.
07/23/2012 - Add support for VE Analyze to use egoVoltage as AFR calculation input when AFR table in volts.
07/23/2012 - Fix issue with not logging if a CAN device has Runtime Reads Disabled.
07/23/2012 - Escape endless error message from table X&Y Axis when values are out of bounds
07/10/2012 - 2.0.5 Released as Stable with auto update
07/06/2012 - FRD transformer Ok with record index being non-zero.
07/02/2012 - 2.0.4d Released as Beta with auto update
07/02/2012 - Fix detect on 9600 baud.
06/27/2012 - 2.0.4 Released as Stable with auto update
06/27/2012 - Fix for comm drops on higher latency serial connections with MS2Extra & and MS3 old protocol
06/27/2012- Fix for port lock on hard exception, for example if you unplug the USB cable from the computer and plug it back in.
06/27/2012 - Force bit field to a valid value if it is assigned to an invalid value on dialog opening.
06/14/2012 - Fixed Button verbiage on VE Analyze Authority Limits Buttons
06/13/2012 - Increased timeout during Detect, added display of port being queried
06/13/2012 - 2.0.1 Released as Stable with auto update
06/13/2012 - updated ini files in installer
06/13/2012 - removed user review field length limit
06/08/2012 - 2.0 Released as Stable
06/08/2012 - updated ini files in installer
06/08/2012 - updated language packs
06/08/2012 - ensure comms timeout delayed full timeout period.
05/29/2012 - 1.51 Released for beta / Release Candidate
05/29/2012 - Set Menu enable logic to use new math parser.
05/29/2012 - Reduced wait on full page read for new MS3 protocol.
05/29/2012 - Updated Language Packs.
05/25/2012 - 1.50 Released for beta
05/25/2012 - Work around for Prolific driver bug.
05/23/2012 - Altered timings in Comms Watchdog
05/23/2012 - Prevent harmless stack Table interpolate when no cells selected.
05/21/2012 - Subscribe CommandButton to any OutputChannels in the enableCondition
05/18/2012 - 1.49 Released for beta
05/18/2012 - Alt Tab from and too app works different with 1.7, so had to make a change for proper focus return with JRE 1.7
05/18/2012 - 1.48 Released for beta
05/18/2012 - hot key operation Improvements. CTRL+Tab now works to get out of tables, tables get focus on the z axis first, when switching back from another app, the dialog that had focus will have it again instead of main window.
05/18/2012 - Added a basic MS3 SD File download for Lite! Edition
05/17/2012 - Fixed Painting contention issue in VE Analyze that impacted slow or otherwise challenged computers.
05/12/2012 - 1.46 Released for beta
05/12/2012 - Fix Mini-Term sending each char twice.
05/10/2012 - Fixed an issue with Custom Dashes displaying in the preview on OS X
05/10/2012 - Horizontal Bar Gauges now honor Counter Clockwise (Reversed) movement..
05/09/2012 - 1.45 Released for beta
05/09/2012 - Auto Update Restart model changed, a dialog is displayed and monitors the file locks to help insure update completion.
05/09/2012 - Updated language packs again (took 28 hours)
05/08/2012 - Added Out of range messages for editing of X & Y axis of tables.
05/08/2012 - Fixed Mini-Term not working on second open port
05/08/2012 - A lot of multilingual work. I don't think there are many things left to translate other than dynamic built messages
05/07/2012 - Put in some recovery for FRD corruption to continue processing where corruption ends.
05/07/2012 - Detect now uses list box, it continues looking for more controllers after finding the 1st. Added resiliency to bad port scans.
05/03/2012 - 1.42 Released for beta
05/03/2012 - Added Java 1.6 detection to the installer.
05/03/2012 - Added support for Command Button, see more here
05/01/2012 - Fixed OS X Plugin hot swapping.
4/30/2012 - Added support for tsWriteBlock which forces a true writeBlocks with tsWriteBlock = on
04/30/2012 - Suppress display of ECU Configuration name from Output Port editor when not supported by the firmware.
04/24/2012 - 1.41 Released for beta
04/25/2012 - Applied Translations to Req Fuel dialog.
04/25/2012 - Changed prompt message when opening an msq while offline and auto save is on.
04/25/2012 - Fixed open by double click browse for ini file.
04/24/2012 - 1.40 Released for beta
04/24/2012 - Delay File Dialog initialization until after project load.
04/24/2012 - adjusted timings for local data refresh and restoring CRC checking after closing the Test Mode dialog
04/24/2012 - Added logic to clear msq load blockout if there are no writes or burns in queue
04/19/2012 - 1.39 Released for beta.
04/19/2012 - Altered single instance check to work properly on Linux
04/19/2012 - Fixed ini parsing error that broke [4:7+1] style notation used in MS1
04/18/2012 - 1.37 Released for beta
04/18/2012 - Found potential exception on change projects.
04/18/2012 - Altered Button text wrapping to work with vertical placement.
04/18/2012 - 1.36 failed validation due to button text wrapping
04/18/2012 - Plugin Spec version added to Plugin API with checking on plugin load.
04/18/2012 - Plugins update isMenuEnabled() instance.
04/18/2012 - Threading issue that could potentially cause "All Data Burned" notification to not be published.
04/17/2012 - Fixed issue with bit fields over 1 byte long.
04/17/2012 - Changed verbiage slightly in the Load msq dialog to avoid confusion with CurrentTune.msq
04/16/2012 - Added support for internet ECU Definition checking on double click msq.
04/16/2012 - Check for existing instance on startup. Bring forward or start second instance based on user selection.
04/15/2012 - Clear white spaces from trailing part of ini section names.
04/15/2012 - When manually selecting go online, data synchronization is always verified. This prevents going offline, altering the controller from another source, then going back online with out of sync local data.
04/06/2012 - Released 1.34 as beta
04/05/2012 - Fixed issue where application initialized lib before completing update.
04/05/2012 - Released 1.33 as beta
04/05/2012 - Adjustments to VE Table Generator.
04/05/2012 - Plugin support enabled and working for PERSISTENT_DIALOG type plugins.
04/03/2012 - Maintain Bad COM Port list. If ports have cause issues in the past they are disabled from future scans.
04/03/2012 - Suppressed divide by zero error when working with uninitialized data on project load.
04/03/2012 - Fix loss of select all in settings fields when tabbing through.
04/02/2012 - Eliminated the 2 ms wait between realtime reads when at maximum data rate. Brings MS2 Extra to ~56 reads/sec
03/27/2012 - MS3 RTC stops updating on a failed refresh.
03/27/2012 - Work around for button size on maximize and restore.
03/26/2012 - Released 1.31 as beta
03/26/2012 - Reset blockout Progress before showing, so it starts with indeterminate or 0 percent complete.
03/26/2012 - don't allow undo after changing number of squirts, it causes a bad race condition.
03/26/2012 - Added many Context help verbiage, thanks to Lance Gardner
03/26/2012 - Added forced paint on go off line.
03/24/2012 - put in a work around for the strange bug where File.mkdirs() is creating a File named ecuDef instead of a directory for a couple users now. Also code to turn the file to a dir if it happened.
03/24/2012 - Fix file copy to user ecuDef dir on signature mismatch / browse
03/21/2012 - Released 1.30 as beta
03/21/2012 - Update translation files.
03/21/2012 - Disabled update Translation function until I get working over SSL
03/21/2012 - Activated Check Internet for ECU Definition/ini files.
03/19/2012 - Modal blockout on interrogate and upload msq.
03/18/2012 - Added option for Curve Graphs revert to starting baseline values.
03/16/2012 - Added option for Curve Graphs display starting baseline curve.
03/16/2012 - Contextual Help Support added
03/16/2012 - Mask special characters from CAN Short Device Identifier
03/16/2012 - Removed Spinner from non editable fields such as Req Fuel
03/15/2012 - Fixed issue with Dialog Font Size selection menu
03/14/2012 - Added ini defined memory loggers to support James' MAP Logger and hopefully what ever other logger he comes up with.
03/12/2012 - Finished version 1 of AFR and VE Table Generators
03/12/2012 - Fixed Linux Threading issue on controller update.
03/12/2012 - Removed wasteful enable calls during evaluation of UI enable conditions.
03/07/2012 - Fixed failure to report scalar values out of range.
03/07/2012 - Fixed failure to report X & Y Table axis values out of range.
03/01/2012 - Added Go offline to ShutDownHook to prevent hanging on OS shutdowns
02/27/2012 - added instructions to GaugeCluster Failed to subscribe message. .
02/27/2012 - Added GSlender firmware signature for Ignition loggers.
02/27/2012 - If indicator expression is a single OutputChannel, that OutputChannel is assigned to the indicator Template instead of the one generated.
02/15/2012 - 1.22 TM EFI
02/14/2012 - Fixed bleed through of Color scheme button using 3D table on VE Analyze..
02/14/2012 - Fixed some painting issue that caused blinking on the Composite logger.
02/09/2012 - Fixed some funky behavior with the Notes log. It was growing line feeds to the point it would take a long time to start or exit a project.
02/09/2012 - Wrap Button Text if button too narrow on Main tuning Buttons.
02/03/2012 - Insure a Mark can not be the first record in a log..
02/01/2012 - Fix Total Size over flow on SD Card Dialog
01/28/2012 - Made MS3 RTC automatically increment based on PC time between RTC reads if period > 1000ms.
01/28/2012 - Added validations of [Menu] section of ini file.
01/27/2012 - 1.21 Released as beta.
01/27/2012 - MS3 SD Log Control Panel and File download working. Requires alpha-18 or higher firmware.
01/26/2012 - Main Window remembers it's position on multi monitor. If a monitor disappears, it goes to main screen.
01/26/2012 - Added Set MS3 Time panel.
01/26/2012 - Fixed #error ini file support.
01/16/2012 - Force index page to show in TunerStudio help.
01/16/2012 - Added Units to log Files. MLV has been supporting this for some time, now that 3.0 went to stable and auto update, might as well start using it.
01/04/2012 - 1.20 Released as beta.
01/03/2012 - Allow Renaming of Files in File Dialogs
01/03/2012 - Completed highlighting of text fields on CurveGraphs
01/03/2012 - Fixed support for more than 1 SettingGroup from ini where if one was set to default, it would set the others to Default...
01/03/2012 - Added Aggressive Driver Reinitialization Comms Driver. This re initializes RXTX on every try..
01/03/2012 - Suppress disabled panels from Difference reports, as it used to be.
12/17/2011 - Made the verbiage in many places use MegaSquirt instead of Controller if it is the MS edition.
12/07/2011 - Remove unused rows sometimes generated in the Realtime display.
12/07/2011 - Added additional MS3 Protocol Error codes.
12/06/2011 - Forced Repaint on secondary dash message change.
12/05/2011 - Got rid of the growing number of menu separators after each project reload.
12/06/2011 - 1.19 Released as beta.
12/05/2011 - Updated MS3 Dashboard mapAccel and tpsAccel Indicators for current firmwares.
12/05/2011 - Fixed problem converting temperatures to C on MS1 Extra/HiRes
12/05/2011 - Support for adding a Gauge to any Panel in ini file..
12/05/2011 - Configuration Error Messages renamed to Settings Errors.
12/05/2011 - Configuration Error Message cleared on even a fast power cycle.
12/05/2011 - Config Error and Power Cycle Required made to secondary messages that will not be displayed until higher priority messages are cleared.
12/05/2011 - Lowered Resource usage in config Error monitor.
12/05/2011 - Fixed WaitBars to continue until all writes are complete
12/05/2011 - Fixed Potential Threading issue on Linux during interrogation that could lead to an incomplete interrogation
12/05/2011 - Filter non ascii characters from making it into the tunerStudioAppDebug.txt file
12/02/2011 - Added setting in the TunerStudio.properties File for comm debug cache size, set default to 0.
12/02/2011 - Optimizations to comms logging, significant performance gain on Linux.
12/02/2011 - Disable table Tail painting when adjustment dialog is open to make sure it paints on slow Linux computers.
12/02/2011 - Made better about returning focus to the to the table after using +, -, * hot keys on slow Linux computers.
12/02/2011 - Linux clean up of Lock Files when suffering an ugly connection break like pulling the USB cable out of the computer..
12/02/2011 - Fixed adding of line feeds to notes editor on Linux and OS X
12/01/2011 - Fixed setting the min of a CurveGraph X axis in the ini file.
12/01/2011 - Made Curve Graph Preferred/Minimum size logarithmic to array sizes instead of linear.
12/01/2011 - Added LiveGraph ini file Autoscale support .
11/30/2011 - Removed the go online while creating a new project.
11/30/2011 - Clean up of Comm Settings test, tests without going online. Only goes online and saves settings when you accept.
11/30/2011 - Cleanup of DataSync Thread on project close.
11/30/2011 - Double Buffer Dashboard Blockout message. This was slow on some Linux Machines.
11/30/2011 - Support for gauge reverse rotation on the default dash. If min > max, gauge will rotate counter clock.
11/29/2011 - Changed OutputChannel evaluation to completely resolve formulas when offline and mosty use the new Math Parser.
11/28/2011 - Enabled PcVariable support on Gauges, CurveGraphs and OutputChannels
11/22/2011 - Cleanup of watchdog and painting threads on project reloads.
11/21/2011 - new automated testing dialog to load alternate msqs.
11/19/2011 - Improvements to comms for improved performance with new MS3 protocol.
11/17/2011 - Adjusted Comm Watch dog reset timings.
11/13/2011 - FRD 2.0 transformation support.
11/10/2011 - 1.17 Released as beta.
11/08/2011 - Several improvements to handling of BT adapter power cycling..
11/06/2011 - Fixed recovery from power cycle of BT adapter with new MS3 serial protocol. This caused the Watch dog to hang and gauges to never display offline.
11/01/2011 - Adjusted timings of device scan for the slower response of BT adapters.
11/01/2011 - Made gauges go to 0 properly when float down is turned off.
11/01/2011 - No flashing indicators when float down is turned off.
10/30/2011 - Renamed TunerStudioLogFile.txt to TunerStudioAppDebug.txt
10/30/2011 - Switched all OutputChannel calculations to new Math Parser. This means lower CPU usage and much faster SD & FRD log file conversions, also respect for order of operation.
10/12/2011 - Made full screen dash hide toolbar on OS X and Linux
09/26/2011 - Made Gauge Menu Items Apply translations.
09/26/2011 - Made Checkbox Menu Items Apply translations.
09/26/2011 - Changed "Options" Menu hot key to Alt-P
09/20/2011 - 1.16.1 Released as beta.
09/20/2011 - Corrected issue with retry after MS3 new Protocol message failure.
09/19/2011 - Added Save and load tune settings for each dialog.
09/19/2011 - Restore point save was getting skipped if newest restore point file was empty.
09/19/2011 - Proper cleanup of listener after error for "Sending to Controller" message
09/19/2011 - Fix Signature null error on double click MSII base code ini file
09/15/2011 - Remember 3D check on 2D table dialogs.
09/13/2011 - Added Current set values and reset to default menus to curve graph right click menu..
09/07/2011 - Adjusted timings for port reinitialization with disrupted communications.
09/06/2011 - 1.15 Released as beta.
09/06/2011 - Added Comm Driver selection to Communication Settings Dialog.
09/06/2011 - Added Alternate RS232 Driver with old style TS managed blocking.
09/06/2011 - Added Sleep Detection for win32 - Not yet active.
09/08/2011 - 1.14.1 Released .
09/08/2011 - Disabled Range checks on arrays, caused concern to too many people.
09/08/2011 - Fix Output Port Editor incorrect Scaling on close.
09/08/2011 - Fixed Detect.
09/01/2011 - 1.14 Released.
09/01/2011 - Added Warning Explanation link to msq Audit Review..
09/01/2011 - Added Gauge needle smoothing preference in designer mode..
09/01/2011 - Gauge needle not going completely to 0.
08/30/2011 - Notes Tab not enabled if Project not open.
08/29/2011 - Replace line feeds with #lt;br#gt;on Tune Log Notes tab.
08/20/2011 - Default from ini used for CAN Device ID on initial Project setup.
08/19/2011 - Added Datalog Marks for Go online and Go offline..
08/18/2011 - Proper initial assignment of CAN Controller to gauges on CAN Device clusters.
08/17/2011 - 1.13 Released as stable - available via auto update.
08/17/2011 - Fixed endless loop of Value Out of Bounds on Curve Graphs in Linux.
08/17/2011 - Stopped the Project Open Dialog from doing the instant select when you click on a project.
08/17/2011 - Changed Dashboard loader to remove special characters from assigned OutputChannel to not contain special characters so they match the values as now loaded by the ini loader.
08/17/2011 - Changed OutputChannel Naming for Indicators to make sure no special characters are part of the name.
08/17/2011 - Difference Report reports raw constant names when no [UserDefined] dialog is defined with the setting.
08/16/2011 - Added Force Protocol to the CAN Devices Page. This allows you to talk to a MS2 through an MS3 new serial device or vice verse. Over rides the default protocol for the remote device.
08/16/2011 - Improved OutputChannel ini loader validation. There was a hole allowing bad channels to be loaded in an invalid state.
08/16/2011 - Fixed assignment of ecu config name to CAN devices on Realtime Display.
08/15/2011 - Fixed an error loading MShift ini file.
08/15/2011 - Added catch All Protocol error screening for any MS3 protocol with type bit 0x80 set..
08/15/2011 - Added support to force protocol of main device allowing CAN Pass through to controller with different protocol
08/13/2011 - 1.11 Released as Beta / Release Candidate
08/13/2011 - Fixed Error impacting MS1 Extra, making data appear scrambled.
08/12/2011 - 1.10 Released as Beta / Release Candidate
08/12/2011 - Prevent min TPS ADC from being less than max ADC for MS3 firmwares through 220.
08/12/2011 - Added user file selection to reference table generators.
08/11/2011 - Added read only display support for bits and scalar constants.
08/10/2011 - Made tables use less width if decimal places are not required.
08/05/2011 - Proper Default help page selection with beta edition.
08/02/2011 - 1.080 Released as Beta
08/02/2011 - Fixed problem with Ignition Logger causing TS to off line.
07/30/2011 - Improved find MLV logic and prompt if not found.
07/29/2011 - Found and fixed ini warnings getting reported even when not turned on.
07/29/2011 - Check New Cluster name to make sure it does not contain invalid file system characters.
07/29/2011 - 1.079 Released as Beta
07/29/2011 - Added support for custom.ini files of CAN devices. Use format [DeviceName]_custom.ini
07/29/2011 - Make lighting of the small comm indicators specific to the device it represents.
07/29/2011 - Disable loading of CAN device Dash if Runtime Data is disabled.
07/29/2011 - When RuntimeData is disabled, Filtering of CAN devices from DataLogs, Gauge Menus and default Dashboards.
07/28/2011 - Cleanup of Parameter Change Subscribers on project close.
07/28/2011 - Added CAN ID setting for the Main Controller to CAN Devices Page of Project Properties.
07/26/2011 - Fixed problem with checking restore points against other device restore points in a multi-device project.
07/26/2011 - Added Device Name / CAN ID to the Port Editor if there is a outputCanId defined. The default is psCanId
07/25/2011 - filter noUpdateLocal bytes from the Updated Byte count during an msq load.
07/25/2011 - Fixed a possibility of not clearing a "Power Cycle Required" from the dashboard if the user moved to a different tab.
07/25/2011 - Fixed a possibility of not clearing a Config Error from the dashboard if the user moved to a different tab.
07/25/2011 - Added User Message to Main Gauge Cluster while sending an MSQ.
07/25/2011 - Fixed loading of multiple config on msq double click.
07/25/2011 - Fixed subscribe error for DataLogging Indicator on msq double Click
07/25/2011 - Fixed applying of default settings during msq double click of legacy msq.
07/25/2011 - Removed duplicate phrase from config error message.
07/25/2011 - added FAST WB to MS1 Extra EGO Sensor List.
07/22/2011 - 1.078 Released as Beta
07/22/2011 - Updated About Box Logo
07/22/2011 - Made Project Open dialog display the project name in the text field and the Open Button works.
07/22/2011 - Made Beta Post to server with a beta edition so Auto Updates can be provided separately.
07/22/2011 - corrected endless error dialog loop when opening a CurveGraph with no msq loaded.
07/22/2011 - Tweak for comms error on MS3 old serial
07/22/2011 - Fixed multiple instances of same project in Recent Projects List
07/22/2011 - Fixed display issue with special Characters on labels
07/22/2011 - improved Mini-Term read performance
07/21/2011 - 1.076 Released as Beta
Made Firmware Info Command use non CAN for new serial protocol
Fixed Power Cycle Required falsely reported on accepting controller settings if CurrentTune disabled.
07/21/2011 - 1.075 Released as Beta
Course Grained Change catchup:
- New Config Error Handling
- Fixed PowerCycle required
- Added Recent Project Menu
- Protocol Stats Dialog
- New MS3 protocol implements
- Filter bit OutputChannels from Output Port Settings Dialog.
- PC side Variable / Constants
- Allow Expression for constant min, max, translate, scale
- PowerCycleRequired monitor
- Refactored Comms package, separating RS232 from messaging
- Updated ms3 VE Analyze Maps
- Service Call store and forward framework for service calls that do not require realtime response such as a translation update.
- Corrected Vertical centering of text on Rectangle indicators
- Incorporated MLV Ignition Log Viewer improvements.
- Smoothing of graphic gauges, numeric readouts remain real-time.
- Fixed auto-scaling problem with Curve Graph
- Range Validation of msq settings, Array values commonly in error.
06/22/2011 - Multiple line CurveGraph support added.
06/22/2011 - Application Event publishing support added
06/22/2011 - DataLogging Active Application Event added
05/11/2011 - Made the minimum increment work based on the greater of the display min precision or the constant mi
05/02/2011 - Moved Work offline button to middle in diff reports.
05/02/2011 - Fixed unc file name saving for last project.
05/02/2011 - Fixed Difference Report Send to Controller not working on 1st try.
05/02/2011 - Set 2D button sizes based on table size.
05/02/2011 - Refactored MLV Ignition Logger improvements into TS
04/21/2011 - changed OutputChannel logic in Real-time display to keep use afr if not narrowband.
04/19/2011 - 1.03 Released as Beta
04/17/2011 - Added digits to msq constants so MLV will have them
04/15/2011 - Added User Preferences to show or hide the Graphs and Gauges in VE Analyze
04/12/2011 - convert AFR to Lambda and Lambda to AFR on msq load.
04/06/2011 - Tuners Log Tab for maintaining notes and logs.
04/06/2011 - Completed Restore Point Dialog.
04/06/2011 - Put in Restore Point Events On MSQ load, On Diff Report Accept Controller Data, On Close.
04/06/2011 - Option to skip restore Point save when there are no settings changes
04/06/2011 - user Adjustable Setting to manage maximum space used by Restore points, defaults to 5 MB.
04/05/2011 - Changed difference Report Operation on Send to Controller. It now saves a restore point, accepts the controller data, then loads the restore point. This ensures data integrity for bit options that may have changed or shared.
04/05/2011 - Validate Array values for min and max and specific values on MSQ load. On error, report and set to nearest valid value.
04/04/2011 - Added Diff report options, changed verbiage and button selections to be more clear.
04/03/2011 - Save automatic restore point msq's on key events such as selecting a diff report option.||
03/31/2011 - Changed Predefined Indicator menu label to On Text - Off Text
03/26/2011 - Fixed multiple paste of gauges when using CTRL+P in Dashboard Designer Mode
03/31/2011 - Changed Predefined Indicator menu label to On Text - Off Text
03/25/2011 - Force closing of log file when changing Ignition Logger types.
03/25/2011 - Made empty string labels take a full row or space.
03/20/2011 - 1.01 Released as Beta w/ Multi-Lingual support
03/20/2011 - Loads of multi-language support put in with initial translations done by translation service. This currently includes Static text and ini text translations, no help files of dynamically generated text translations. So error messages are still primarily in English.
1.007 - updating ini files in installer, no other changes.
1.006 - Change to handling of Setting selection for MS2Extra 3.2.1, updated ini files in installer.
06/02/2011 - 1.004 Released as Stable
06/02/2011 - Fixed a scenario that could leave TunerStudio miss representing controller settings if the controller was powercycled.
05/27/2011 - Fixed an error message for new MS3 projects that could happen on 1st load.
04/17/2011 - 1.002a Released as Stable
04/17/2011 - Added maffactor.inc to installer.
04/10/2011 - 1.002 Released as Stable
04/10/2011 - Fixed a problem loading VE Analyze on MS1 cars using a inc file based lambda sensor.
03/20/2011 - 1.001 Released as Stable
03/29/2011 - Fixed loading of project inc before the application inc file.
03/26/2011 - Fixed multiple paste of gauges when using CTRL+P in Dashboard Designer Mode
03/20/2011 - 1.0 Released as Stable!!!
03/19/2011 - included HiRes 11d in the installer
03/19/2011 - changed order to show online status before bringing up ini warning errors.
03/17/2011 - Updated help files. VE Analyze usage.
03/16/2011 - Fixed an error in ini validation for open strings. if a ; was inside the string it considered it commented out.
03/12/2011 - 0.999.9m Released as Beta
03/11/2011 - More ini loader validations. Open ended Strings, layout constraints, references.
03/11/2011 - major revamp of ini loader validations. Carries line number, validates all formulas and layouts.
03/08/2011 - Added CTRL+c & CTRL+V support in Dashboard Designer mode.
03/08/2011 - Remapped View with MegaLogViewer to ALT+v.
03/08/2011 - Hid Developer tools from menu unless activated in the TunerStudio.properties file.
03/08/2011 - Changed TPS Calibration dialog to have accept / Cancel buttons
03/04/2011 - 0.999.9k Released as Stable release
03/04/2011 - Updated all Example projects to be the current released version of all firmware families.
03/04/2011 - Switch 3D table active value to below when the selected value is in the neighborhood.
03/04/2011 - Bundled example projects that come in the install as archives that are extracted. To keep people from working out of Program Files dir.
03/04/2011 - Added Firmware Version to Trigger Log File Header
03/03/2011 - Added Clear, Home and end button to Ignition Log Viewer
03/03/2011 - Zoom to Mouse Position using scroll wheel.
03/03/2011 - Zoom remains constant on incomplete page reads.
03/03/2011 - More Trigger Log Viewer fixes. Display, Load Exception Handling, performance Improvements
03/01/2011 - Build fix to correct detect on Linux
02/27/2011 - Fixed several Composite logger rendering issues.
02/26/2011 - Changed error message when processing ms3 SD files, removed blank dialog box
02/26/2011 - Fixed setting timestamp for MS3 log files that do have it set in the header.
02/25/2011 - Increased max temp on warmup wizard
02/25/2011 - altered Comms throttling to not shorten time when it is achieving the desired data rate.
02/21/2011 - Made Accel Wizard so it can be nested on a complex dialog
02/18/2011 - Fix app closing when entering a registration key.
02/18/2011 - Fix auto update check with Lite! edition.
02/15/2011 - Separate 3D table sizing from 2D tables when they have the same name.
02/06/2011 - Suppress No Updates Available Message after instructions for Auto upadate on Windows 7
02/03/2011 - Fix issue opening msq by double click when TS does not have the ini and does not have write access to the install dir.
02/01/2011 - 0.999.9h Released as Stable release
01/31/2011 - Fix to report Configuration error reporting.
01/31/2011 - Lots more TriggerWheel work. Structured for MS2e & MS3 trigger wheels. Still needs some more work
01/24/2011 - Added preference to turn off monitoring of change to CurrentTune.msq by external applications
01/24/2011 - Enabled Ignition Logger for new MS Extra 2.1e signature pattern
01/14/2011 - Disabled Indicators going briefly on when going online.
01/14/2011 - Fixed max cell change in VE Analyze stats to display decimal places.
01/10/2011 - Fix open msq by double clicking. Problem with disabled comms causing project to not open.
01/09/2011 - Fixed VE Analyze initialization when the first VE table is disabled.
01/05/2011 - Fixed VE Analyze Divider position anomalies.
01/04/2011 - Improved error handling and messages during auto update when there is not write access.
01/04/2011 - updated corrupt icons on the Trigger Logger toolbar
Changes Applied from 0.999.6b to 0.999.9a
7/23/2010 - 0.999.6b Released
7/24/2010 - Fixed CAN reading for optimal speed.
7/24/2010 - Made the number of Indicators rows on the default dash determined by the count of indicators.
7/25/2010 - Added 19200 baud
7/25/2010 - Made Communication settings apply on dialog close
7/25/2010 - 0.999.6c Released
7/27/2010 - Allow decimal places on VE Analyze Authority Limits
7/27/2010 - Fixed CRC failure when entire data page is blank
7/27/2010 - Fixed right click on VE Analyze table caused TS to go offline.
7/27/2010 - Made VE Analyze use a TS AFR Table when Narrowband sensor
7/27/2010 - VE Analyze filters Idle VE on MS3
7/27/2010 - Check to make sure settings dialog doesn't open on second monitor when it isn't available
7/27/2010 - Removed Table Editor from Tool menu
7/27/2010 - Was not rejecting bad och reads
7/27/2010 - 0.999.6d Released
7/29/2010 - Added support in MathParser for exponents in the format 9.55E-4
7/31/2010 - 0.999.7 Released
8/1/2010 - Created TriggerWheel Widget (Not used anywhere yet)
8/2/2010 - Fixed Indicators flashing if Show Demo was on
8/3/2010 - Created BasicTriggerWheel Pattern Generator
8/4/2010 - Added Mouse Movement to Trigger Wheel Widget
8/6/2010 - Fixed VE Analyze Custom Filter, error if expression started with a (
8/6/2010 - Added Expression type filter to VE Analyze
8/7/2010 - Implemented filters for Table Switching in Extra VeAnalyzeMap ini's
8/7/2010 - Redirect megasquirt.info help urls to megamanual.com
8/9/2010 - Fixed Designer Mode tab in dialog selected next component on dash
8/9/2010 - Designer Mode Fixed Table skips, tabbing through gauges, ~every 3rd tab did nothing.
8/9/2010 - Added warning for using temp project and blocked out connecting while using temp project
8/9/2010 - Added Horizontal Dashed Bar Gauge Painter
8/9/2010 - Made Vertical Dashed Bar Painter support Clockwise rotation
8/10/2010 - Autoscale Curve Graphs
8/19/2010 - Fixed MS3 SD Log Transform when CAN devices in Project.
8/20/2010 - Stop write to controller when data hasn't changed, unless it is a noLocalUpdate field. This prevents excessive Burn commands on dialog close.
8/20/2010 - Fixed problem with output channel name replacement with value where channel name begining exists elsewhere in the config as a valid name. For example mafmap, maf could be substituted with the maf value making the formula invalid.
8/20/2010 - Made the outpc validator stricter, it now fails when the reference value is uninitialized.
8/20/2010 - Fixed VE Analyze Cell Locking.
8/20/2010 - Made VE Analyze continue where it left off and removed the dialog prompt.
8/21/2010 - Made focus return to component after any burn, undo or redo events.
08/22/2010 - Fixed Default Dash with 9-14 indicators to stretch in 1 row.
08/23/2010 - Made bits class Constants support up to S32 type, earlier only supported up to U08
08/23/2010 - Added Timestamp to MS3 SD log output file name, this includes support for a time stamp provided in the header of the file.
08/25/2010 - Handled ini Error in HiRes 11d ini
08/27/2010 - Made Help open dialog help before Main Help when a dialog is open.
08/27/2010 - Corrected Launch Indicator for MS3 0.26 code
08/28/2010 - Made 2D tables enable / disable properly on open.
08/28/2010 - Added app protocol for help hyperlinks.
08/29/2010 - using the new app protocol made some help selections context based.
08/30/2010 - Linked in several new help pages
08/30/2010 - Restricted Curve Auto-scaling to the Accel Wizard as it was having some bad side effects on some other Curve Graphs
08/31/2010 - Corrected Default TunerStudioProject creation to be in the correct non-english "My Documents" dir on Windows.
08/31/2010 - Added App Edition to Autoupdate so updates can be specific different editions.
09/01/2010 - New Project "Detect" now checks for no firmware loaded and infors the user of where toget firmware information. This is not tested as all my MCU's have firmware loaded :P
09/02/2010 - 0.999.8 Released as Beta
09/02/2010 - Fix multiple prompts of lost data when going offline without a burn.
09/03/2010 - Fixed Curve problems from Autoscale.
09/03/2010 - Increased the max allocated memory in windows.
09/04/2010 - Modified outpc validator to work with secl that don't roll over at 255
09/04/2010 - Modified handling of comms errors to make it TS more resistant to going offline.
09/07/2010 - Handle delete of req fuel value in standard Injection dialog
09/07/2010 - Handle MS3 Serial Mode 10 error
09/08/2010 - 0.999.8c Released as Beta
09/08/2010 - Enabled CAN Setup for MSII 2.9x firmware.
09/12/2010 - handled null pointer exception checking for crc command
09/13/2010 - Several Comms changes including the handling of RXTX. Seem to have eliminated all traces of orphan bytes and hopefully helped recovery of disappearing BT serial connections.
09/13/2010 - 0.999.8f Released as Beta
09/14/2010 - Kill Indicator demo cycle when going online
09/21/2010 - increased resistance to going offline
09/22/2010 - Enhanced Curve Graph auto-scale behavior with hysteresis
09/22/2010 - Made CurveGraph apply saved mins and maxes on initialization
09/23/2010 - fixed detect in new project
09/23/2010 - Fixed missed burns when writeChunk is disabled
09/23/2010 - Corrected OS X RXTX Library
09/23/2010 - 0.999.8g Released as beta
09/28/2010 - Added Composite and trigger loggers from MS2Extra 2.1e
09/28/2010 - Fix register for paint requests when adding a new User Dashboard
09/29/2010 - improved ini error reporting
09/30/2010 - Updated Names of AEM WB Controllers to make it clearer which is the older non-linear
10/05/2010 - fixed an annoying block of a '-' in gauge limits.
10/07/2010 - Fixed revert back of number of decimal places on a gauge when clicking on it in designer mode.
10/07/2010 - Added new signature format of MS2e 3.03 to Trigger logger.
10/18/2010 - VE Analyze Target Lambda Table is now user selectable.
10/21/2010 - VE Analyze goes full screen for small screens.
10/27/2010 - Fix so OchValidator resets buffer when secl == 0
10/28/2010 - Warn and disable CAN controller when main controller goes online and CAN device fails.
10/28/2010 - Restructured Blocking reads - significant changes.
10/28/2010 - Updated comm thread watch dog logic. Hopefully reconnect to all bluetooth and usb cables that get disconnected from PC and reconnected.
10/28/2010 - updated Linux and OS X RXTX driver
10/28/2010 - Packaged OS X and Linux RXTX driver differently so you can start by double clicking the jar directly.
10/28/2010 - Removed Vehicle Properties tab until I actually add something in that is using it
10/28/2010 - fixed clock time roll back detection.
10/31/2010 - 0.999.8m Released as beta
- Hits: 8523
- Written by Phil Tobin
- Category: Downloads
07/25/2012 - Released 1.17 Shadow Logger MS
07/25/2012 - Made GPS field naming RaceRenderer compatible.
07/25/2012 - Added interWriteDelay over ride to Advanced Preferences.
06/26/2012 - Released 1.16 Shadow Logger MS
06/26/2012 - Fix login from FileManager
06/26/2012 - Released 1.15 Shadow Logger MS
06/26/2012 - Fixed Failure to log in on Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0)
06/08/2012 - Released 1.14 Shadow Logger MS
Performance improvements, especially on slow processor phones.
- Removed all work from the Comms thread
- Reduced formatting overhead on UI thread.
05/26/2012 - Released 1.12 Shadow Logger MS
05/25/2012 - Several other refinements
05/24/2012 - Improved retry logic
05/24/2012 - Modified Gauge layouts
05/23/2012 - Added notification when minimized
05/23/2012 - Landscape mode added
05/23/2012 - Different Font Scaling, now 100%(default) is same as it used to be, but you can increase or decrease the font if needed.
05/22/2012 - Heavy refactoring of to fit function into proper Android MVC structure
05/14/2012 - Released 1.11 Shadow Logger MS
05/11/2012 - Scale fonts to screen size for better support on tablets and small phone screens.
04/20/2012 - Added AppDebug log.
04/20/2012 - Fixed false read validation failures on MS1... SecL was being treated as a signed byte instead of unsigned.
04/20/2012 - Disabled GPS when not available so it doesn't continuously report unavailable.
02/03/2012 - Released 1.10 Shadow Logger MS
02/03/2012 - Fix Temperature Display in C
02/03/2012 - Added GPS fields for display and Logging. Speed, Altitude, Longitude, Latitude, Position X, Position Y
02/03/2012 - Improved Startup connection
01/20/2012 - Released 1.07 Shadow Logger MS
01/20/2012 - Found a nasty bug that caused an FC if you connect to a BT, but there is no MS responding...
01/20/2012 - Released 1.06 Shadow Logger MS
01/19/2012 - Added support for MS1Extra HiResRPM
01/19/2012 - Validate CRC32 for run time reads on new Protocol MS3..
01/19/2012 - Validate seconds / SecL on read before Publishing as a read..
01/18/2012 - Add Additional Wait to interrogation timeout for better initial interrogation with poor quality BT devices.
01/18/2012 - Took the initial connect on start up out of the event thread.
12/9/2011 - Released 1.05 Shadow Logger MS
12/9/2011 - Identified issue with not connecting on some Android devices. Applied a work around to an API bug in 2.3
12/9/2011 - Fixed MS2 Base code connection drop issue.
12/7/2011 - Released 1.04 Shadow Logger MS
12/7/2011 - Added option to prevent sleep mode.
12/7/2011 - Fix to prevent lock up during phone sleep..
12/7/2011 - Added Version to main page.
12/7/2011 - Primitive swipe for File Manager.
12/7/2011 - Mark log file on double tap.
12/7/2011 - Added User enabled Comm Debug Logging.
12/1/2011 - adjusted Comms timings for better performance with MS2 base code.
11/16/2011 - Released 1.02 Shadow Logger MS
11/16/2011 - Fixed Battery readout on MS2 & 3.
11/16/2011 - Released 1.01 Shadow Logger MS
11/16/2011 - Added notification when new version is available.
11/16/2011 - Better cleanup of BT connection on exit.. Seems to help the FireFly a good deal.
11/16/2011 - Cancel attempt to connect to BT device if not paired.
11/16/2011 - Additional verification of signature validation before accepting it.
11/16/2011 - Fix annoying prompts to log in to shadowtuner.com if you are not. Missed this before, I was always logged in.
11/12/2011 - Fix Accelerometer to continue display after leaving page.
11/11/2011 - Released 1.0 Shadow Logger MS
- Hits: 4413
- Written by Phil Tobin
- Category: Downloads
2020-04-02 - Released 3.1.02.05 as beta installer and auto-update
- Added TeamViewer Quick Support download for OS X
- Removed Verbiage on Non-Windows Detect dialog to upgrade for wireless support
- Remove Dash Only menu unless showDashOnlyMenu=true is found in the TunerStudio.properties file
- Fix Filter of serial ports on OS X
- Updated message for 1.7 JRE, to instruct using installer
- Fix forwarded channels (TPS) not showing in the SD Logging selector
- Fix Some fields not showing in SD Log Filed selector
- Refresh activation on upgrade, force it to refresh on next inter connect if not connected.
- Check project.properties for nulls to consider using backup file.
- Intercept controller naming to apply signature based filter.
- Sync Project and tsCanId, Load project CAN ID before parsing ini for a default.
- Added timeTrue([TrueFalseExpression]) function
- Added IsTrueFor([TrueFalseExpression], [SecondsTrueExpression]) function
2020-02-18 - Released 3.1.02 as stable installer and auto-update
- Promoted beta 3.1.01.01, no changes.
2020-02-17 - Released 3.1.01.01 as beta auto-update
- Fix non-resizable dialogs from getting shifted off the screen on high dpi
- Fix strange painting when go offline with full screen dash
- Fix dash color effecting Dash Selector dialog
- Fix Linux restart after update
- Added support for dashboard forced Aspect at full screen
- Fix burn when write had not occurred
- Detects UTF-8 BOM ini encoding without having the ini header encoding = UTF-8
- Dev Edition filters short signatures
- Made indicator generated OutputChannels not hidden from drop downs
- Dashboard chooser dialog respects forced aspect ratio
2020-01-30 - Released 3.1.01 as stable installer & auto-update
- Fix Exit and Shutdown single click action
- Offline Ini download doesn't start monitoring the Internet until a download request has been placed.
- Fix Dash file fonts not loaded.
- Fix small dash tab font on some high dpi screens
- Only load Speeduino supplemental for firmware 201905 and newer
- No changes from 3.0.80.01, only version number.
Completed for next major release:
Beta is currently on par with stable.
2020-01-13 - Released 3.0.80.01 Release Candidate 2 installer & auto-update
- Fix Error when loading CAN device Dashes
- Fix detecting ECU Hub
2020-01-07 - Released 3.0.80.00 Release Candidate 1 installer & auto-update
- Added updateValueWhen function
- Ensure File close on MS3 SD Log transformation.
- Cluster forced aspect now takes user value
- Fix IF() function
- Added force Aspect Ratio to dashboard designer mode
- Updated Exit and Shutdown Action to show on the Single/Long Click Action Menu
- Changed Windows shutdown command to shutdown /p
- Fixed error in 0-60 speed
- Added support for expression based scale and translate for Logger Def
2019-12-04 - Released 3.0.70.03 installer & auto-update
- Added supplemental fields for Speeduino and Gen 4
- Added Time to Speed and Time to Distance dash and supporting infrastructure.
- updated dashboards to have a toggling Data Log Indicator on single click
- Updated High Speed Logger X-Y Chart to contain multiple Y fields.
- Finished Time to speed and Time to distance.
- Made next dash work with single screen
- Updated Performance and Economy data logging options.
- X-Y Plot toggle switch less sensitive to mouse movement during click
- Added spark Cut & fuel cut filters to VEAL
- Added VEAL filters for transbrake / launch control
- High speed logger will write signature to header if firmware family not available.
- High Speed logger will load logs with multi line header properly.
- Moved fullscreen dash switch to single window.
- Added support for String functions in LoggerDef header names
- Generic data view supports more than 3 Y axis'
- Keep VE Analyze Tables in order defined in ini file.
- Added support for logging bit fields in 0b00000000 format
- Added Data Log Indicators as templates in the Custom Channel editor
- Added support for HighSpeed Logger data set overlay.
- High Speed Loggger references header Fields.
- Fix Triggered Logging
- Mark respects and data log offsets to truly be at trigger point in log
- Extended Replay supports selected data rate
- Enable new User Triggered events by default
- Gauges support dynamic value digits
- Support summary view for msqpart files in open dialog.
- Scale UserActionList and TriggeredEventList row height for High DPI
- Moved Event Triggers editor to front.
- Fixed EventTrigger editors enabling of widgets based on active state.
- Fixed User Event Triggers not initializing on startup.
- Fix embedded log viewer not saving user properties.
2019-07-17 - Released 126.96.36.199 installer & auto-update
- Moved Event Triggers editor to front.
- Fixed EventTrigger editors enabling of widgets based on active state.
- Fixed User Event Triggers not initializing on startup.
- Fix Embedded Log Viewer not saving user properties on exit.
- Fix runtime read validator reporting an error on 1st read of non-enveloped protocol.
- Added warning message if running on lower than 1.8 JRE
- Fix Linux 2nd Port fail-over
- Added support for 1D Array without a curve Graph
- Added ini support to disable squirt constraints in std_injection
- Added support for forcing big endian in protocol when controller is little endian.
- Added diff report blink for radio buttons.
- Corrected function insert support in Custom Channel Editor
2019-06-18 - Released 188.8.131.52 installer & auto-update
- Removed "Turn Engine Off" message on difference reports when an error checking protocol is being used.
- StreamTester now reads a string to insure an Internet connection is available.
- Fix 2D Table black when all cells have same non-zero value.
- O2 Out of range ordered as last filter to insure any other filter that might be causing the O2 out of range is displayed 1st.
- Group readout with Histogram on generated Histogram clusters.
- Print incoming and outgoing High Speed Logger via UDP bytes with Comm Debug on
- Fix blocking supported check
- Added signature prefix for SBW can device
- Fix Hi DPI double Scaling of Remote File (MS3 SD) Dialog
- Fix S32 roll over issue
- Suppress MLVLG Logging parent BitField field
- Check selected SD fields for fit on changing from 128 byte to 64 byte logs.
- Allow delete through File Dialog.
- Re check Device Activations after start up.
- Fix BitField background color stays black if val is over max val
- Fix Curve Graph not tracing to log on the Log tab with card layout curve graphs.
- Fix Help Bubble background image too small on high dpi 1st showing.
- Fix Speeduino ini downloads
- Made Comms Test button honor delayAfterPortOpen
- Added ini attribute to disabled num inj ans squirts validation for std_Injector
2019-03-27 - Released 184.108.40.206 auto-update
- Added support for direct entry on multiple cells for 1D tables.
- Fix changes using dialog inputs not getting sent on 2D tables.
- Added Cal Match Monitor that can compare an msqpart to the current tune an publish an OutputChannel to represent match state.
- Added match state outputChannel to Load Tune Action.
2019-03-22 - Released 220.127.116.11 as installers and auto-update
Large functional changes.
- Added Action Manager under Tools menu. This contains the User Action Editor and Action Trigger Editors in Ultra.
- Added User Action Editor - Allows users to create parameters sets as inputs to other Actions and use as an action
- Added Action Trigger support. Any parameter-less action can be triggered based on expressions.
- Added Default User Actions and Event Triggers
- Added mp3 and wav file.
- Added DataLog MARK Actions
- Added Play Sound Action
- Added a Load Tune Action
- Added a Execute Shell Command Action
- Added a Close App and shutdown Action
- Added IF function that works like Excel IF([Condition Expression], [Then Expression], [Else Expression])
- Added SUM function similar to Excel: SUM([expression 1], [expression 2], [expression N])
- Fix GPS on raspberry pi
- View in MegaLogViewer will start as trail and playback when opening a log currently being logged.
- Difference reports added a save delta tune, saves an msqpart containing only the settings that are different.
- Adjustments to CurveGraph preferred sizing
- Fix TuneView Designer Mode Table value set failing to show dialog when full screen
- Generate FeetTraveled as needed to show drag race stats with CTRL=0 in the log viewer
- Updated FieldMap properties files.
- Gauge digits expression from ini works on the fly
- BitField Formatting will be taken from ini file if matching field available
- Error checking for DataLogField names starting with a mathematical operator
- Fix several areas not translating
- Updated SD Selector messages
- Scale Custom Channel editor tree for high DPI
- Scale 3D tuning Divider for high DPI
- Recover from unexpected RuntimeRead size. (Reported by James)
- Changed Internet check to only pass if it read a byte instead of failing to connect.
- Better sizing balance on Curve Graphs when X-Y Plotting is turned on.
- Fix Tuning Panel not showing when it was last visible in in the Graph tab
- Catch FileNotFoundException in CAN Devices Settings Widget
- Fix re-bin axis, truncation of digits on edit, paste and interpolate
- Fix re-bin axis, setting value to that of last edited axis value
- Fix lost Selection on right click of re-bin axis
- Show Mini-Term parsing send box on all dev editions
- Added MoveToLeftDashAction and MoveToRightDashAction
- Brought back prompt to browse for ini when server doesn't have one.
- Download INI files when Internet becomes available, cache it locally.
- Generate any missing formula based DataLog Field entries if all needed fields are available.
- Support for dynamically changing Table and dialog titles with String Functions
- Increased supported iniSpec to 3.63
- Fix Sending blockout not going away with few bytes updated using XCP
2019-01-07 - Released 18.104.22.168 for auto-update
- Fix: New TuneView Tab won't move left until saved
- Include DataLogField Selector (MS3 SD Card Fields) offset and len in msqpart.
- Added support for Delete Example project on 1st project create.
- Fix for MS3 SD log transformation, Created "Wonked" values for some fields.
2018-12-26 - Released 22.214.171.124 for auto-update
- Fix / Workaround for MS3 128 byte SD logs having a 2 byte shift in index for 2nd header block.
2018-12-19 - Released 126.96.36.199 for auto-update and installer
- Use same size font when editing X&Y table bins as used displaying
- Stop Gauge float down as soon as goes online.
- added VE Analyze reset button.
- For tables using direct entry on multiple cells, the value is not sent to the controller until cell selection change, any other key action is taken or UI visible state changes
- Added logging of all variables in an expression when a math error is raised.
- Added properties based dashboard throttling parameters.
2018-12-04 - Released 188.8.131.52 for auto-update and installer
- Suppress Config Error warnings during log file playback.
- Fix MS3 SD Logs transformation when 128 byte blocks and GPS interleave is active.
- Allow IndexLayout CurveGraphs to be shown on LogViewer Tuning pane.
- Changed flow for adding new Tune View, now Name is given after.
- Reduced duplicative logged messages while trying to go online.
- Embedded LogViewer now uses gauge limits as default Min/Max when available.
- Improved Full application log playback to include formula channels
- Fix Double Key Events on Graph Panel
- Use DAQ timestamp with XCP for logs.
- Added DHCP Server to direct cable connections with XCP Ethernet
- Fix to missing UDP data recovery
- Updated XCP Protocol Stats to include CRC match and fail counts.
2018-10-22 - Released 184.108.40.206 for auto-update and installer
- Added Quick Views to Ultra LogViewer
- Improved Full Application Playback in Ultra
- Improved Internet detection timeout when no internet.
- Added auto launch of TeamViewer for support
- Added support for TuneViews embedded in ini file.
- Fix to MegaSquirt CRC checking
- Added Tooltip with equivalent psi and inHg on all table Y axis where the units are kPa
- Reorder Log Viewer readouts to run alpha to-to-bottom col by col.
- Multi-Cell direct entry on 2D tables
- Embedded log viewer supports auto-hiding selectors similar to MLV
- Additional handling of high DPI screens
- Added Protocol Stats for XCP protocol
- Made scalar settings update digits on the fly when using expression based digits.
- Improved Resize table inputs to use tables instead of individual inputs.
- Fix to Free floating active highlight on CurveGraph
- Increased number of pages for Ignition loggers to 250
- Composite logger skips large time gaps and places a vertical yellow marker.
- Altered Gauge Category ordering to honor ini.
- Added support for Event triggers on go oof/online. i.e. stop data log on go offline.
- LogViewer selectors let you type field name to select
- Added support for portEditor expressions per pin to show iniSpec version 3.59
- Added defined Log Quick Views in ini file.
- Added data logging of Odometer
- Added option to rename data logs after downloading from SD
- Major internal refactoring of UI packaging
- Fix selecting proper row on composite log viewer click
- Fix in MlvLgDataLogger, the Queuing stream was writing duplicate records.
- Added Log Position readouts in TS when not on the logging tab.
- Added more hotkeys, resolved conflict between MLV and TS hot keys to advance or go back a record with log loaded.
2017-12-02 - Released 220.127.116.11 for auto-update as beta.
Playback of HighSpeed & Ignition Logs.
Full Application playback of log files
Fixes to Log trace selector in Ultra integrate log viewer when using Night Shade L&F
Added Field Limits for X-Y Plot view on High Speed Logger
Fix for burn sent when no writes
UDP_Stream High Speed logger now supported
Resizable tables now supported fully, with insert Column, Insert Row, Del Row, Del Column and interpolated resize.
MLVLG binary Logging format supported. This will be the preferred logging format going forward.
Fix saving restore points when no change occurred.
2017-07-27 - Ported MLV's Field Limit Editor to Ultra's integrated Log Viewer
2017-05-24 - Added Units to tool tips in Log Viewer read outs.
2017-05-16 - Auto index MS3 SD internalFields
2017-05-16 - Sort Restore points by date and filter to selected controller.
2017-05-08 - Support for CAN Controllers in Tuning Views
Completed for next release:
2017-07-20 - Released 3.0.28 for auto-update and download as beta.
2017-07-189 - Add timeout on autoupdate downloads.
2017-07-18 - Fix honoring controllerPriority flag on bit fields while loading msq.
2017-07-12 - Fix Power and Torque not generated from SD log file.
2017-07-10 - Released 3.0.27 for auto-update and download as beta.
2017-07-10 - Add workaround for JRE crash with Windows Creator Edition
2017-07-08 - Changed Difference Report difference detection for proper precision
2017-07-08 - Added titles for Tables and Curves on Difference Reports.
2017-06-26 - Released 3.0.26 for auto-update and download as beta.
2017-06-15 - Make sure controller all data is taken any time there is no changes sent on a difference report
2017-06-07 - insure data log field names are unique.
2017-06-06 - Difference Reports don't overlook std_injection dialog.
2017-05-31 - Released 3.0.23 for auto-update and download as beta.
2017-05-31 - TuneView Selector now shows children menus
2017-05-31 - Logging Profiles: Respect which ECU field is disabled in projects with CAN devices.
2017-05-31 - Triggered Logging: Set StopTrigger to not triggered when manually starting a log so the log will start even if the stop trigger condition is true. This way it will not stop logging until the stop trigger becomes false, then true again.
2017-05-31 - Fix Firmware loader not recognizing MShift as MS2..
2017-05-26 - Fix "No Time Column Found" error in loop..
2017-05-25 - Put Specific Component name in new component in Custom Channel editor.
2017-05-25 - Fill white spaces with _ for component names in Custom Channel editor.
2017-05-25 - Sort tree components by alphabet on Custom Channel editor.
2017-05-25 - Added Fuel Flow in cc/min and lph as data log fields.
2017-05-24 - Fix blockingFactor to consider command size on writes.
2017-05-24 - Fix blockingFactor writeChunk for remote controllers.
2017-05-16 - Fix userSpeedMPH not enabling tire size and gear ratio settings on MS2 and MS1 in Perf & Economy
2017-05-15 - Fix Signature Mis-Match Connect Anyway
2017-05-08 - Fix hang when changing GPS Connection settings
2017-04-28 - Released 3.0.22 for auto-update and download as beta and stable.
2017-04-28 - Fix Difference Report comparing 1 digit more than set precision on F32's.
2017-04-28 - Disabled parsed ini caching.
2017-04-26 - Released 3.0.21 for download as beta and stable. Autoupdate all platforms beta, Linux only on Stable.
Note: No code changes from 3.0.20. This release only impacts Linux users running a 1.7 JRE as 1.8 JRE's are bundled with the OS X and Windows installers.
2017-04-26 - Recompiled against 1.7 JRE libraries.
2017-04-25 - Released 3.0.20 for auto-update and download as beta and stable.
- 2017-04-25 - Increased timeout to 250ms after F Command as older firmwares require 200ms before responding.
- 2017-04-24 - Added Debug Package under Help menu.
- 2017-04-24 - MS2 and MS3 will accept TPS calibration changes when offline.
2017-04-06 - Released 3.0.19.00 Beta for auto-update and download
- 2017-04-19 - Proper description of MS3-Pro Ultimate in Firmware file list.
- 2017-04-19 - Fix Firmware loader selecting proper s19 for MS3-Pro Ultimate
- 2017-04-19 - Firmware Loader always checks Monitor Version if the M command is available.
- 2017-04-18 - Fix TS not finding MegaLogViewer on OS X.
- 2017-04-17 - Added Bluetooth Direct to Lite edition.
- 2017-04-17 - Check registration against alternate products upon failure.
- 2017-04-17 - Added D2XX to Lite edition.
- 2017-04-17 - Use JRE Base64 when available (1.8+) for faster inmage and font encode/decode .
- 2017-04-13 - Made mouse wheel increment/decrement on 3D tables.
- 2017-04-12 - Filter project backups from project backups.
2017-04-06 - Released 3.0.18.09 Beta for auto-update
- 2017-04-05 - Fixes to MS3 SD retry
- 2017-04-05 - Added cancel button for SD downloads
- 2017-04-05 - Cached Dashboards initialize VP monitors
- 2017-04-05 - No reset on ControllerInterface when downloading SD
- 2017-03-27 - Mouse Wheel adjusts table values.
- 2017-03-27 - On 2D Table added a reset to starting value on the right click menu.
- 2017-03-27 - Fix Fat Needle issue in Log Viewer
- 2017-03-27 - Fix Can't see navigation buttons on Ignition Log Viewer when using Night Shade Look & feel
- 2017-03-22 - Handle Stack Trace from VE Analyze panel
2017-03-15 - Released 3.0.18.08 Beta for auto-update and installer
- 2017-03-15 - Fix issue with configuration caching effecting MS1
- 2017-03-03 - Fix dashboard invalid when importing a fresh project.
2017-02-28 - Released 3.0.18.07 Beta for auto-update (Developer Edition only)
- Dashboard caching for faster project load
- Parsed ini caching for faster project load.
- Faster log start.
2017-01-16 - Released 3.0.18 for auto-update and download as beta and stable.
- 2017-01-30 - Fix Dashboard selector not painting correctly sometimes..
- 2017-01-30 - Fix for OS X, App window gone when leaving full screen dash.
- 2017-01-24 - Fix Unhandled exception on save current tune / Restore points on OS X and Linux
- 2017-01-24 - Fix Signature Mismatch dialog showing up very short on OS X
- 2017-01-17 - Firmware Loader properly selects MS3 Ultimate
2017-01-16 - Released 3.0.17 for auto-update and download as beta and stable. (MS3 SD Format disabled in stable)
-2017-01-16 - Fix gauge Images not showing on OS X.
-2017-01-16 - Select only new gauges on Copy/Paste in designer mode.
2017-01-12 - Released 3.0.16.06 for auto-update and download as beta
-2017-01-12 - MS3 SD log transformation allows 3 Magic number or timestamp errors before ending.
-2017-01-11 - Added support for ini attribute indicatorPanel
-2017-01-11 - Added Format SD card for MS3.
-2017-01-11 - Fix Connection Type changing in Manual Comm settings for firmware loader.
-2017-01-09 - Fix Graph Panel not initialized on 1st SD log opening.
-2017-01-03 - Prevent byte concatenation when timing out getting firmwareInfo.
2016-12-19 - Released 3.0.16 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
-2016-12-19 - Fix Gauge Invalid cross out not showing when in layered paint mode.
-2016-12-19 - Fix DAQ Updates with XCP protocol.
-2016-12-17 - Apply translations to lower help pane.
-2016-12-17 - Fix UnDo / Redo.
2016-12-14 - Released 3.0.15 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
-2016-12-14 - Fix fullscreen on OS X 10.12.
-2016-12-14 - Autoupdate now checks md5 checksum after download and will resume partially downloaded files..
-2016-12-14 - Correct Port Editor offsets when they are set to an invalid value.
-2016-12-13 - Updated Firmware loader to recognize MS3-Pro Ultimate
-2016-12-02 - Cleanup .efianalytics folder on Linux, move contents to .efiAnalytics/.
-2016-11-30 - Fix MS3 SD not including Time Field.
-2016-11-30 - Fix MS3 Going offline when pressing Undo if runtime channels changed.
2016-11-18 - Released 3.0.14.02 for auto-update as beta
-2016-11-18 - Attempt to fix random thread lock issue
-2016-11-18 - Save project.properties only once. A double save was sometimes cause the back up not to save.
-2016-11-17 - Dynamically sized tables do not require re-opening.
-2016-11-16 - Dev edition Controller RAM Editor active, allows realtime editing and display of raw controller data..
2016-11-16 - Released 3.0.14.01 for auto-update as beta
-2016-11-16 - Refresh controller data on PortEditor open.
-2016-11-15 - Fix to PortEditor correcting invalid values on open.
2016-11-03 - Released 3.0.14 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
-2016-11-10 - Fix: Table data not updating after getting a difference report.
-2016-11-10 - Fix: Firmware loader not erasing top sector for MS3 1.5 firmware
-2016-11-10 - Make label blink while detecting hardware in firmware loader.
2016-11-07 - Released 3.0.12.02 for auto-update as beta
- 2016-11-07 - Added Help bubble button to the Signature Mis-Match dialog.
- 2016-11-06 - Added Help text to bottom of settings dialogs.
- 2016-11-05 - Added Help bubble button to the Ignition Logger.
- 2016-11-05 - Added Table for Data View on ignition Logger.
2016-11-04 - Released 3.0.12.01 for auto-update as beta
- 2016-11-04 - Honor SD Card GPS interleaving flag.
2016-11-03 - Released 3.0.12 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
- 2016-11-03 - Fix for MS1 always read full page as commands do not support partial page read.
- 2016-11-03 - Firmware loader detect MS1 properly and notify not supported.
2016-10-31 - Released 3.0.11 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-10-31 - Made Quick trace select optional in TS Ultra log viewer
- 2016-10-31 - TS Ultra log viewer will open multiple files after SD Download
- 2016-10-31 - Dev Edition will not accept signatures over 40 characters long or starting with a null char.
- 2016-10-31 - Fix: Some conditions led to JSSC Com Port not being closed properly.
- 2016-10-30 - Made Quick Trace Selection optional for the Ultra graphing view.
- 2016-10-29 - Added Save Log Data button to Ignition Logger..
- 2016-10-28 - Added Odometer and TS Speed to data log.
- 2016-10-28 - Fix: Odometer & Trip Meter looses distance when data log started.
- 2016-10-28 - Fix: Difference Reports showing TS data for both Local and Controller data with tables nested in panels
- 2016-10-27 - Fix issue with CAN Device Properties hanging
- 2016-10-27 - Fill unallocated space in constants
- 2016-10-27 - CTRL key ends multi-select in 2D tables.
- 2016-10-26 - Integer ini parameters support using hex string inputs as opposed to only base 10.
- 2016-10-21 - Save backup of project.properties auto restore on corruption.
- 2016-10-17 - Fix Dashboard label painting when in layered paint mode.
- 2016-10-19 - Fix Project Properties labels missing on settings tab with night shade Look & Feel.
2016-010-14 - Released 3.0.10.08 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-10-13 - Read only portion of page needed instead of full page on dialog open.
- 2016-10-13 - Error checking with retries added to auto update.
- 2016-10-07 - Fix CurveGraph exception with no registration.
- 2016-10-07 - Added support for X & Y Label in TableEditors
- 2016-10-02 - Added Video Driver option to use Java default on Windows Use D3D
2016-09-14 - Released 3.0.10.03 for auto-update as beta
- 2016-09-26 - Enable Automatic update Check in non-registered version.
- 2016-09-26 - Altered Linux Hardware ID detections.
- 2016-09-26 - Fix to JSSC InputStream over-run handling
- 2016-09-24 - Select Gauge Component on add
2016-09-22 - Released 3.0.10 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
- 2016-09-22 - Added support for nested #define.
- 2016-09-21 - Fix in MS1Extra ini file, ignition settings were disabled.
2016-09-20 - Released 3.0.09 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
- 2016-09-19 - incresed time between connection attempts to 400ms for JSSC and D2XX
- 2016-09-19 - Renamed "Recent Car Projects" to "Recent Vehicle Projects"
- 2016-09-19 - Fix: Supplemental channels not loaded in dashonly mode.
2016-09-14 - Released 3.0.08 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-09-14 - If ini is encrypted, the msq will always be encrpted as well.
- 2016-09-12 - Ignore page attribute in menu definition if not there..
- 2016-09-12 - Added filter Restore Points to Create Project Backup.
- 2016-09-11 - Fix Data Log Field Editor allowing empty field name.
- 2016-09-11 - Fix Data Log Field Name not updating on tree when edited.
2016-09-09 - Released 3.0.07 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-09-08 - Fix High CPU usage in Comms.
- 2016-09-08 - Handle MS3 going offline after a controller powercycle with highspeed runtime enabled.
- 2016-09-08 - Altered Delay of reads with small blockingFactor.
- 2016-09-01 - Fix Error when invalid connector assigned in port editor.
- 2016-09-01 - Add Disable D3D video driver work around
- 2016-09-01 - Add support for #define lists to be used with bit fields.
- 2016-09-01 - Add support for read only oddArray ParamClass.
- 2016-08-29 - Fix Cluster Demo in Load Gauge Cluster dialog.
2016-08-26 - Released 3.0.06 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-08-22 - Fix Config Error dialog repeatedly comes up.
- 2016-08-16 - Fix library reference in manifest for CurveGraph fitting.
- 2016-08-16 - Fix Custom Filter not working in VE Analyze.
- 2016-08-10 - Force proper digits on Lambda Delay and TS internal AFR table.
- 2016-08-09 - Prevent file signature detection from finding corrupt msq firmwareInfo as signature.
2016-08-08 - Released 3.0.05 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
- 2016-08-08 - Altered offline Trial Registration rollback logic.
2016-08-04 - Released 3.0.04 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-08-04 - Added Deadlock monitor.
- 2016-08-04 - Fix small font on MS3 MAF Curve.
- 2016-08-04 - Support BluetoothMode in JSSC driver on Windows (Already supported on OSX and Linux).
- 2016-08-04 - Fix Linux Browser not launching
- 2016-08-04 - Added abs function to Expression edito list.
- 2016-08-04 - Added min() and max() function support.
- 2016-08-04 - Fix issue with exponential scalar on F32 data type.
2016-07-28 - Released 3.0.03 for auto-update and download as beta and stable
- 2016-07-26 - Fix, Difference report showing disabled dialogs.
2016-07-21 - Released 3.0.02 for auto-update and download as beta
- 2016-07-20 - Adjust font sizing smaller on 1D and 2D tables to prevent ...
- 2016-07-20 - Added support for OutputChannel and full expressions on LogFieldSelector
- 2016-07-18 - Fix to Avg MPG Gauge
2016-07-13 - Released 3.0.01 for auto-update and download as beta and stable.
- 2016-07-12 - Removed Persist Channel from Channel editor. It was not implemented that way, you use the persistAccumulate() function.
- 2016-07-12 - Support paste email into registration dialog.
- 2016-07-12 - Make paste into 2D table skip empty cells for data copied from MLV Histograms.
- 2016-07-11 - Improved GPS reconnect on unexpected connection loss.
- 2016-07-11 - Changed GPS Active Indicator off verbiage to "GPS No Fix"
2016-07-09 - 3.0.00 Released to Stable - Download only
- No Changes from 2.9.129
2016-07-05 - 2.9.129 Released as Release Candidate 5 - Download and Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-07-05 - Prevent inactive 1D arrays from validating limits against inactive remapped Constants. (IOx Generic PWM Issue)
- 2016-07-05 - Fix: SD Card Field changes not showing up on Difference Reports.
2016-07-01 - 2.9.128 Released as Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-07-01 - Handle UnsatisfiedLinkError for off beat RasPi Linux Distros.
- 2016-06-30 - Fixes to odometer.
- 2016-06-30 - Fix Datalog indicator going out when going offline.
2016-06-24 - 2.9.127 Released as Release Candidate 4 - Download and Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-24 - Fix incorrect Lambda sensor reference on Trim Table Analyze
- 2016-06-21 - Fix font scaling issue with CurveGraph on high dpi screens.
2016-06-16 - 2.9.126 Released as Release Candidate 3 - Download and Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-16 - Fix OS X opening wrong right click menu on Gauge Clusters in TuneView Designer mode.
- 2016-06-16 - Fix Fail-over Persistent Channel persistor Thread gone wild.. High CPU Usage.
- 2016-06-15 - Added missing MS2e Dashboards
2016-06-14 - 2.9.124 Released as Release Candidate 2 - Download and Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-14 - Handle Detection error when on platform no supporting D2XX
- 2016-06-14 - Fix non-fullscreen window placement on newer OS X
- 2016-06-13 - Fix black screen when full screen on newer OS X
- 2016-06-13 - Fix not prompting on dirty secondary dashboards
- 2016-06-13 - Fixed error using userSpeedMph with MS3
- 2016-06-10 - Added Odometer, and trip meters remember last value until reset.
- 2016-06-10 - Simple Linear Channel editor assumes input of volts that are converted to ADC.
- 2016-06-10 - Fixed numerous UI issues with Custom ini editor
- 2016-06-10 - Fixed inc file copy error in Custom Channel inc file Editor
2016-06-08 - 2.9.123 Released as Release Candidate 1b - Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-08 - Fix for inverted table Y Axis.
2016-06-08 - 2.9.122 Released as Release Candidate 1a - Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-08 - Load main controllers custom.ini after CAN devices so expressions in custom.ini can reference CAN Devices.
- 2016-06-07 - Burn Button always enabled, when burn is needed a burn ICON becomes enabled on the button.
- 2016-06-07 - Insure tune gets saved when accepting an Auto-Update.
- 2016-06-07 - Search box includes results from CAN devices.
2016-06-06 - 2.9.121 Released as Release Candidate 1 - Download and Auto Update to beta users
- 2016-06-06 - Created OS X app and DMG installer
- 2016-06-06 - Updated bundled ini files
- 2016-06-06 - Updated OS X Restart to use bundled JRE if available.
- 2016-06-06 - updated splash screen.
- 2016-06-02 - Added additional Error Reporting if the project thermfactor.inc file is not writable.
- 2016-06-02 - Fix Signature mis-match and Comm settings initially incorrect on new project creation.
- 2016-05-31 - Correct CAN device going online when maincontroller unavailable
- 2016-05-31 - Error showing Ultra Graph View with unknown firmware.
- 2016-05-31 - Fix Indicators not always toggling in Demo mode.
2016-05-27 - 2.9.120 Released as Beta - Download and Auto Update
- 2016-05-24 - Exit Edit mode on vertical 1D tables when pressing tab or enter
- 2016-05-24 - Fix not selelecting cell when clicking another cell while in direct edit mode on 1D table.
- 2016-05-20 - Added Bluetooth over RS232 driver for OS X and Linux. This is the standard RS232 driver but with timings to improve Bluetooth.
- 2016-05-19 - Fix for Invalid Indicator cross out color. It was showing an XOR color too easy.
- 2016-05-19 - Fixed read timeout issue when loading firmware over TCP/IP
- 2016-05-19 - Fixed Firmware Version Info getting updated on signature mis-match
2016-05-18 - 2.9.118 Released as Beta - Download and Auto Update
- Added MS1 HiRes Tuning Views
- Support for MS3 1.5+ Firmware loader full erase
From TunerStudio 2.6 to the 2.9 releases there was approximately 80k lines of code added, so as you can imagine there is too much to detail here. Thus this high level list of changes is provided and now moving toward a stable release, detailed changes will be tracked.
Key new features since 2.6.x:
- Integrated Firmware Loader
2015-04-21 - 2.6.19 Promoted stable - no Auto Update for stable, only beta.
- back ported a fix to ensure JRE exits on auto update, this will only work going forward, so when you update from 2.6.19 or higher to a yet newer version. If on older version and you have trouble with the JRE existing, do update checks without a project open.
2015-04-14 - 2.6.18 Digitally signed and Promoted stable - no Auto Update for this release.
2015-03-18 - 2.6.18 Released to Beta
- Fix to handle find the bundled JRE when double clicking an msq.
2015-03-06 - 2.6.16 Released to Beta
- Fix to retain activation on Raspberry Pi when no network.
2015-01-21 2.6.14 Promoted to Stable and Beta
2015-01-21 - Fix Burn Timeout with old protocol firmwares.
2015-01-13 2.6.12 Promoted to Stable
- Bundled JRE so no JRE installation is required and Java Updates will not break app.
- Changed CAN Timeout reaction with new protocol to immediately retry instead of waiting.
- Use minimum blockingfactors from protocol on remote CAN devices if available.
- Always Retry on CAN_TIMEOUT protocol errors.
- Support Reference Table writing to secondary CAN Devices
- Updated PDF Viewer so images display in help files on1.7+ OpenJDK. (Primarily affects Linux)
- updated verbiage in Project Properties dialog when controller not found. ("Please click the 'Other' checkbox and browse")
- Fixed GPS data lag with high speed GPS devices.
- updated French Translations
2014-08-26 2.6.05 Promoted to beta
2014-08-26 - Fix for VE Analyze while the project contains additional CAN devices.
2014-08-19 2.6.04 Promoted to Stable
2014-08-18 2.6.04 Promoted to Beta
2014-08-18 - Fix JSSC bug that can effect MS2 extra with CAN_COMMANDS, causing dropouts.
2014-08-18 - Apply Translations to Command Buttons
2014-08-15 2.6.03 Promoted to Beta
2014-08-15 - Updated French Translations
2014-08-15 - Updated ini files.
2014-08-15 - Fix Porteditor not updating when value change less than 0.5
2014-07-04 - Correct Analog Gauge major tick placement when min values is not an int.
2014-07-01 2.6.02 Promoted to Beta
2014-07-01 - Force msq error stack clear when starting an msq load.
2014-07-01 - Synchronize Math parser
2014-05-22 - Fix to prevent filtering data in WUE Analyze when using an MS1 on B&G firmware with a Wideband
2014-05-22 - Fix reported error when loading MS3 1.0 and 1.1 firmwares.
2014-05-09 2.6.01 Promoted to Stable and Beta
2014-05-09 - Maintain indicator order from ini file.
2014-05-08 - Fix problem loading a temp project with Help references.
2014-05-07 - Corrected ini error in MS1 Extra 29y ini bundled.
2014-04-28 2.5.20 Promoted to Stable and Beta as 2.6.0
- Hits: 75592
- Written by Phil Tobin
- Category: Downloads
2019-12-04 4.4.03 released as installer and Auto update
2019-10-16 4.4.00 released as installer and Auto update
- Added field value offset and set to zero at
- Fix Many Marks in some VCDS logs
- Fix Scatter Plots Select button from going off screen when screen too small.
- Fix prompt for restart, was giving the registration will take effect.
2019-04-18 4.3.30 released as installer and Auto update
- Fix VE Analyze all records getting filtered when not using Lambda
- Added trace line size setting
- Added option for Anti-aliasing trace line.
- Changed default look & feel on Linux to Metal.
2019-04-16 4.3.28 released as installer and Auto update
2019-03-04 4.3.25 released as Auto update
2019-01-29 4.3.23 released as Stable for Windows and Linux + Auto update
- Fix lost Selection on right click of re-bin axis
- Fix re-bin axis, truncation of digits on edit, paste and interpolate
- Fix re-bin axis, setting value to that of last edited axis value
- Fix lost Selection on right click of re-bin axis
- set max allocate so it doesn't try to allocate enough memory for entire log at once with really large files.
- support getting default min/max from the log file meta data
- added RaceCapturePro log support.
- Fix Smoothing & Fixed Min/Max leads to real data min/max reported as NaN
2018-12-17 4.3.22 released as Stable for Windows and Linux + Auto update
- Fix not saving msq for MSII B&G Firmware
- Make X&Y fields read only for for older firmwares that cannot be saved properly.
- Save & load Scatter Plot Views
- Select all on gain focus in ScatterPlot MinMax fields
- Use same size font when editing X&Y table bins as used displaying
- Fix Min's and Maxes not applied to Standardized Name Fields.
Changes since 4.3.18:
- Added Lambda Delay Table to VE Analyze
- Made Zoom more fine grained
- Replace selected text when using CTRL+Shift for formula editing
- Pressing mouse wheel switched page /zoom function
- Write unsmoothed values on log export
- Fix for MS1 VE Analyze using AFR instead of AFR(WBO2)
- Fix VE Analyze Default input field selection
- Fix random change of scale.
- Fix MinMax not being applied to fields with smoothing on.
- Fix ATan math function
- Fix scaling issues for Haltech logs
- Hits: 10306
- Written by Phil Tobin
- Category: Downloads
Setting up TunerStudio, by ExtraEFI.com
On a Phone?
- Hits: 72609