Do you enjoy working with Computers and Performance Vehicles? You can make it your career! At EFI Analytics we understand that the way to excellence is having people who love what they do, so that is a key factor that we expect from any one joining.
Whether you have a great deal of technology experience or are just getting started with a high aptitude for technology, and you have a passion for Performance Vehicles and Electronic Fuel Injection, this is a great opportunity to start in a small company and help it grow.
Now Hiring: Level 1 Support Tech
- Written by Phil Tobin
If you have a passion for performance vehicles and fuel injection, make it a career with EFI Analytics. The right person for this job must be organized, have good communication skills, enjoy helping customers and have a strong mechanical/electrical aptitude.
· Support customers with software questions and concerns via e-mail and forums
· Daily Packaging and shipment of customer orders
· Monitor and manage product and packaging inventory
· Product testing of hardware and software
· Assist team members in shop projects as needed
· Good organization skills and time management skills
· Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
· Understanding of Electronic Fuel Injection, MegaSquirt experience is preferred
· Familiarity with automotive diagnostic tools; experience with TunerStudio, Shadow Dash and MegaLogViewer would be a plus
· Proficiency in commonly used PC software, e-mail, and web discussion forums
· Strong inter-personal skills, including the ability to relate well to customers and written communication skills
· Independent judgment in problem solving skills
· Applicants must be qualified to work in the USA with a clean criminal record and live in the Mooresville, NC Area
· 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday
· 2 weeks paid vacation per year for full time associates
· Health benefits for full time associates
· Retirement IRA with 3% matching
· Starting salary $11-$18 an hour, based on experience and skills
This is an entry level position, but advancement is limited only by drive and desire to learn. The above is the primary role of this position, but we're too small of a company to have small job descriptions. We all pitch in and do it all. There are other tasks around the shop we'll need help with from time to time, whether it be cleaning up, or loading/moving materials/parts/equipment, or working on a shop project vehicle. We need someone with a 'can do' team player attitude that's willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
EFI Analytics is a start-up company located in Mooresville, NC that specializes in providing leading edge automotive tuning software. We are looking for an independent worker who is eager to learn new technologies. You will have direct involvement with industry experts supporting R&D and software development. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow your career while working with experts in software development, distributed systems and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI).
- Hits: 3436